Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

The other thing I could see HT doing is making this one of the summer exclusives. Being that this figure only appears in a dream sequence, they may treat him like demon Bats and just go the exclusive route rather than a standard release. Maybe that was the plan all along or maybe after they saw what an insignificant part of the film this was they put it on the back burner.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

It will be announced by the time the blu ray hits

Apocalypse Kool-Aid please.

any new infos on this figure?
also i FINALLY got around to posting for the first time,been a long time reader and had an account for quite some time but never got around to using it.
so a big hello to everybody from the hometown of the terminator! haha

Bundled with the BvS Batsignal.

It wouldnt make sense for this figure to be bundled with teh BatSignal though. Hopefully they release ti singularly, because im not really interested in any figures, other than the ones already announced....

Unless its a Hopeman soldier

It would've made sense to include the signal with Armored Bats. Maybe they'll wait to bundle it with a battle damaged version?

any new infos on this figure?
also i FINALLY got around to posting for the first time,been a long time reader and had an account for quite some time but never got around to using it.
so a big hello to everybody from the hometown of the terminator! haha

Welcome and hello to you.
No new info yet, but we're all waiting for this to go up on order.

It would've made sense to include the signal with Armored Bats. Maybe they'll wait to bundle it with a battle damaged version?

That would be hot toys giving us finger.

i think the bat signal will be sold either by itself since it looks a lot more complex than the tdkr one and it will probably be more expensive or it will be bundled with a BD armoured batman ,that would make the most sense imo.
i hope the batmobile will be announced soon,maybe some time around HT announcing SS figures??

Why hasn't this gone up for PO yet? :impatient:

Hot Toys still hasn't completely let go of their Civil War boner yet. :lol

And when it's finally over they'll shift their focus to Doctor Strange and Rogue One :lol

I wish this would go up for preorder already. Part of me thinks it'll be a convention exclusive.

Would it be up for PO on sideshow if that was the case?

Yeah, the Hot Toys Convention/Toy Fairs Exclusives almost always go up for pre-order on Sideshow.

Hot Toys still hasn't completely let go of their Civil War boner yet. :lol

....and the only one from CW I'm waiting on hasn't been announced yet either....Crossbones :)

Yeah, the Hot Toys Convention/Toy Fairs Exclusives almost always go up for pre-order on Sideshow.

Ok makes sense since I do have the Joker 2.0 Bank Robber, he's an EX figure I'm not sure if he was a toy show exclusive or not.

Ok makes sense since I do have the Joker 2.0 Bank Robber, he's an EX figure I'm not sure if he was a toy show exclusive or not.

The 2.0 was a Toy Fair exclusive IIRC

Back