Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

Hot Toys is almost over their initial Civil War honeymoon. They'll start announcing more figures from other properties. Regardless, this is still coming out (as are 1 or 2 others we haven't seen yet) and HT has told WB that they still plan on producing the Batmobile and Bat Symbol.

I hope so.............:yess:

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

I honestly thought Spiderman would have been announced by now. I may get it depending on how well it's done. They have made Spider-Man few times so maybe they'll perfect it. Hopefully they give him expressions like Deadpool!

You guys think the Batsignal would be expensive. Did they release the DKR version on its own ever?

You guys think the Batsignal would be expensive. Did they release the DKR version on its own ever?

Nope, it was released with John Blake for $280 and with Blake and Gordon for $420. Plus, the BvS version of the Batsignal seems much more complex.

I feel like it would be criminal if they didn't release BD armored Bats, with the spear, damaged armor, and cracked helmet. Maybe give him a diorama base like the CW Iron Man or Evil Supes where you could plant the spear to differentiate between that and the regular versions.

I feel like it would be criminal if they didn't release BD armored Bats, with the spear, damaged armor, and cracked helmet. Maybe give him a diorama base like the CW Iron Man or Evil Supes where you could plant the spear to differentiate between that and the regular versions.

be prepared because i can't see them including the damaged helmet and spear...unfortunately

Just as this figure looks close to being released it vanishes again. Such a tease.

Ya know, it would be pretty cool if they included a reversible backdrop for this figure. One side could have a picture of the truck he arrives in, and the other could be the underground prison with the Superman soldiers kneeling.

I'm honestly looking forward to this one more than the other two.

I'm pretty sure they'll make another 'regular' Batman when the other movies come out ... and he looks a little thick around the middle. Still might get him, though. It'd be better with an unmasked Affleck head.

The armored Batman looks cool, but battle damage would be better -- and I don't get the 'black chrome' variant at all.

But, this one may be one of the more unique Batman figures out there ... and it's one that's least likely to get revisited in another movie (though I'd definitely pay to see a post-apocalyptic Batman movie with a tyrannical Superman). He'd better come with the machine gun, though. This also ought to have a loose mask and Affleck sculpt.

Probably going to pass on Superman and Wonder Woman. Superman looks good, but it's too close to the MOS figure (which I have) -- and it'd be my fourth choice, and there's no way I justify four figures from this movie. I might reconsider if he ever gets discounted, or something. Wonder Woman looks good enough ... but I've never been much of a fan of the character, and, honestly, just not that into chick action figures.

SnakeDoc

I'm starting to get worry... They already announced entire Civil War (except Spider-mam), they started with Suicide Squad, but still not Nightmare :(

I'm starting to get worry... They already announced entire Civil War (except Spider-mam), they started with Suicide Squad, but still not Nightmare :(

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if this one doesn't get made tbh.

The movie getting panned by critics...and if pre-orders for the other BvS figures aren't great they might just scrap this one.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if this one doesn't get made tbh.

The movie getting panned by critics...and if pre-orders for the other BvS figures aren't great they might just scrap this one.

I truly believe this figure has been scrapped at this point. Plenty of opportunity to release it now that CW is basically all out minus the Spiderman figure.

It's weird how they made a figure that actually is not in the movie (chrome version) and they slacking to release one of the most anticipated one.

I'm still hoping it's going to be up for PO.

just be patient- if it isn't up by end of year then I'd be worried- this is HT- king of the makes no sense figure announcing

HT has to know the good reaction this figure has been getting on social media, these boards and at shows....it's the most visually compelling figure in this collection.

It took YEARS to finally get Drax for GotG after seeing protos teased and an extremely long wait. Batman(as a character) is a consistent seller for collectibles.
I'd say patience is the key here...I hate waiting too, but I think we'll see this one at some point...

We haven't seen the Batmobile or bat signal yet either. I think they have just been all about Civil War and Star Wars at the moment. I still think we will get everything they've teased from this line. Maybe closer to when this hits Blu-Ray.

I've only been collecting Hot Toys for about 3-4 years and even I know this "delay" is completely normal.

Back