Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

Beautiful figure.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

nightmare.jpg

Another shot from WonderCon. The coat as shown is spot on, and makes the look, fabric wouldn't have the heft/gritty weather/rugged look that this does. Totally sells it really well. I like it :D

Wow, that thing is awesome. Im debating between this and regular Batman for my first Hot Toys.

This figure looks awesome, contemplating on picking this one up also. Based on the scene from when it appeared in the film, I think the open mouth facial expression on page 1 fits this figure the best.

It does look cool...I'm hoping it comes with the same face/eyes option the regular version does.

This looks awesome I cant wait to get all these Batmans.

Just need some weathering and this figure will be perfect :wink1:

when is nightmare batman going up for pre order? dying to have this in my collection!

He'll be next in the line, and could also be the last, unless HT are happy with the money the film is making and are going forward with more characters. I'm hoping for the latter.

despite that short sequence it left a great impact- the figure is a must now

despite that short sequence it left a great impact- the figure is a must now

+1. Loved the look on his face when he saw the contents lol

Go up for pre-order already! :lol

HT wasting my time with Falcon today...pfft...

HT wasting my time with Falcon today...pfft...

yeah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:lol

Totally pointless scene, could have been left out.

But so bad ass.

Must buy!

Totally pointless scene, could have been left out.

But so bad ass.

Must buy!

had a point to me..makes me really want to buy this figure:lol

I see HT putting out specs for CW figures as 'one more ticked off, bring me Bruce Wayne!' Because the only CW figures I'm interested in are a new Tony figure, since HT dropped the ball with not releasing a new figure of its main character with a new sculpt, and Spider-Man.

Back