Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

Strangely drawn to this one. Interested to see how it turns out as a figure and also in the movie.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

hands.jpg

This is the one HT I really want! I'm hoping that it goes up for PO this week or next!

Thanks for the pic, 2little. Very nice details on the Mad Max Batman hands.

The outfit and figure is really badass looking, even though it's definitely not your traditional Batman. We'll have to wait and see how much screen time it gets....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

probably three minutes but HT gives you IM armors that are on the screen twelve seconds...

Its a must, above all other BVS figures.

Having seen the film this is the version I am thinking I will get. Can't wait for the PO to go up so I can see the price and then start the countdown to coupon eligible.

Does it come with the facial scarf thing? I hate his face so much but I love this look

Does it come with the facial scarf thing? I hate his face so much but I love this look

Nobody knows to this point. All we've seen is his hands. It's like they're keeping it for last to prevent spoilers in a way.

I thought this fight scene was...bad

This scene needs to be cut from the movie. Utterly pointless. Should have been included in some aspect on the Blu-Ray, but not in the movie.

I liked the scene, will definatley be buying the figure, but it adds nothing to the movie.

This scene needs to be cut from the movie. Utterly pointless. Should have been included in some aspect on the Blu-Ray, but not in the movie.

I liked the scene, will definatley be buying the figure, but it adds nothing to the movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree. I just it was very poorly executed until he gets taken prisoner

Spoiler Spoiler:

Didn't fit right at all. Terrible placement. At best this should have been an end credits scene and he has the nightmare after
Spoiler Spoiler:

Would have worked and the movie would have flowed better. I don't see how it sets up JL because Bats now trusts Superman.

I thought the scene was overly choreographed, it didn't look realistic as a fight, but a whole routine that had been rehearsed lol.

Figure looks cool and all but seemed like a scene that didn't really need to be in the film. I didn't even realise it was the Flash he was speaking to at the end lol.

Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Figure

I thought the scene was placed perfectly. And then seeing him in the Bats "666" costume was the business. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back