Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

I wonder, if and when they will start rolling out the 1/4 scale Bats from this film?

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

The key thing people are hoping for is the Affleck sculpt.

I'm not so sure if they would include one with this figure, or we'll see an Affleck sculpt when they do figures for the future solo Bats film.

I'd probably be more inclined to say the latter.

A waste of getting his rights if they wait until then. I see a Wayne figure requested heavily from different companies, I think DCC are making one for their DC Films line, Kevin Kiniry basically confirmed it to me in an email. But I'd like to see JC Hong's paintwork on Affleck's stubble, eyes and hair, instead of just the mouth area.

I'm not so sure if they would include one with this figure, or we'll see an Affleck sculpt when they do figures for the future solo Bats film.

I'd probably be more inclined to say the latter.

I agree- unless it's with apocalypse bats ...we wait for his next appearance which i think is disappointing HT couldn't do one with this film

And really, that's the thing that has to be holding this back from going up for pre-order already. We saw this long before Wonder Woman and we already have her up. They've got to be waiting on that unmasked head.

I agree- unless it's with apocalypse bats ...we wait for his next appearance which i think is disappointing HT couldn't do one with this film

I doubt that an Affleck sculpt will even come with Apocalypse Bats, but if they do include one, this does seem like the likely figure that will. I'd be a bit surprised though if it does. Buttmunch has a point though that it's possible that's what's preventing this figure from having gone up for PO though.

Even if it does come with an unmasked sculpt, I wouldn't put it on. This figure in my opinion would look best with the masked sculpt and the screaming face piece, since Bats was literally fighting for his life in that Apocalypse scene.

And really, that's the thing that has to be holding this back from going up for pre-order already. We saw this long before Wonder Woman and we already have her up. They've got to be waiting on that unmasked head.

Sorry, but the coat alone could be holding this up, paneled and stitched the way it looks. I also doubt a BA sculpt, but who knows until it drops......I hope the price point is not ridic on this.

Dont care about a ben affleck sculpt... its ben affleck... as much as I want it to be bruce wayne... its still ben affleck playing bruce wayne. Really dont care

Dont care about a ben affleck sculpt... its ben affleck... as much as I want it to be bruce wayne... its still ben affleck playing bruce wayne. Really dont care

I disagree, one of the best surprises in the film for me was that Affleck completely disappeared behind Bruce Wayne.
He nailed it, best Wayne and best Batman on screen so far.

I disagree, one of the best surprises in the film for me was that Affleck completely disappeared behind Bruce Wayne.
He nailed it, best Wayne and best Batman on screen so far.

I agree with this.

You would think that a large name actor would overshadow the character that they are portraying in the sense that it's not the character; it's the big name actor pretending he's the character. However, Affleck did such a good job as Bats and BW that I never really thought it's Affleck playing Bats or BW. He did a good job at disappearing behind BW.

The only exception was during the opening scene with him running around Metropolis helping others during the Supes-Zod battle from MoS, since it was the opening of the film. However, once the film got going and he settled into the role, I saw Bats and BW.

Yeh i agree too. Never thought ben was ben in the movie... but as a figure, to me, its ben. I Dont know why

I agree with that as well Ben might be my new favorite batman and I look forward to his standalone films.

Originally I thought hot toys might include a Bruce Wayne sculpture with this, but it's crossed my mind that maybe they will make a second sculpt with the face mask/dust protector already on. I doubt they will include a scrap of material intended for us to tie onto his cowl... it would be crazy difficult to tightly wrap and replicate the film look...

The funny thing about an Afleck head sculpt is that the majority of collectors (I'm totally speculating) wouldn't even display it on an armored, regular or apocalypse batman. There are some who would buy a second figure just to display the sculpt or kit bash it , to me it's not worth it. IMO, the best route is to just make a Bruce Wayne figure and be done with it.

I think a Bruce Wayne figure, with the Bat suit in the rotating "closet" - with remote control - will be a future release.

I think a Bruce Wayne figure, with the Bat suit in the rotating "closet" - with remote control - will be a future release.

Good call:lecture

:wink1:

I wonder what is their plan for the Bat Signal?

giphy.gif

:hi5:it combines both their love of remotes and empty Bat Suits..

Back