Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

Just saw the movie again I Must have this figure!!

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

It looks awesome. I loved that scene. Going a second time this Wednesday. The figure reminds me of all the best elements of my favourite childhood toys. In the words of Fry, "Take my money."

Just need some weathering and this figure will be perfect :wink1:

I want it just as it is, total badassery as it is now. you can sandpaper to your own taste level lol. I wants it just like it is. :D

I love this look it's SO cruddy and aggressive!

:exactly:

Currently selling my FO HG Stormtrooper to fund it.

sad u have to sell anything. but totally worth it IMO. I was sold before the WonderCon pics came out, and really am now lol I hope it drops as fast as a dress on prom night! as in sooner than later :D

sad u have to sell anything. but totally worth it IMO. I was sold before the WonderCon pics came out, and really am now lol I hope it drops as fast as a dress on prom night! as in sooner than later :D

Yeah, whenever I get anything, it's always with the intention of keeping it for good. However, sometimes I have to make room for other stuff so on a rare occasion, something has to go.

I already had my eye on this figure, but seeing the film just solidified it!

Methinks this could be the version that sells out first...it really is cool looking.

Methinks this could be the version that sells out first...it really is cool looking.

shhhh jedibear...the scalpers will hear you!

I agree. The apocalypse scene is a motivating point. And total badass fantasy!

No, I was just kidding around. I'm really glad they didn't leave it out. I know it's not pointless - it shows a glimpse into the darkseid future etc, but the placing of it was a little odd, I suppose it would have been odd at any point in the film.

Anyway it was one of my favourite scenes and looks for batman!

What could drive more people to buy it would be a Bruce Wayne sculpt. That's my main request. I'm gonna assume the binoculars, various weapons and face plates are a given... Either way, it's a unique figure... Batman in a coat! What more could the world offer?

This is one of my favorite scenes in the movie. I know I've had friends who don't read comics ask me what was going on in this scene and how is it relevant and I explained to them its basically a look into the future if things went the Injustice route. I feel like certain audiences wont understand this scene. None the less I want this figure bad, cant wait till its up for PO.

Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Figure

It's inspired from this comic. Batman #666. Just remember it has nothing to do with this specific comic book, however it is extremely appropriate.
7cfe0f7d5b9ddceb36c31d736e69404e.jpg

I've always thought it was more reminiscent of one of the Elseworlds Batmans. Maybe it draws on all of it ...

d90f5da96fa5b25d4a13b7b451310eac.jpg

b776cca2e4040ad245b2c279ec7f5d5b.jpg

e05a6cb959c0f5a16e1678b89897925a.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah I think it's a little draw from each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured it was an iteration of Red Son's Batman. Just due to the fact there is the tyrant Superman and all that jazz.

any batman fan would want this...seriously brilliant

I cant wait to get this.

This will be a day 1 PO for me, seems like this may be a popular figure.

Back