Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

I thought the fight scene with Batman and Superman was over the top fantastic!

And the apocalypse scene featuring this Batman figure was incredible too. Strongly considering this now.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

EDIT.

can someone explain the hilarity of batman wearing a duster?? HAHAHA! now ive seen everything. give him some Elton john sunglasses. is it a disguise? I can only think of adam west, "I don't want to draw too much attention to myself".

It looks cool- it's a dream sequence- wear whatever you want to look cool...

Well a desert environment is essentially a barren place exposed to the elements: wind, sun and sand would damage his fancy high tech suit, the coat would also act as a camouflage. Deserts at night are very cold, and Martha Wayne must have taught her son to always wear a coat when the elements require it. He's just being a good boy.

You'll forget any gripes about the costume when you see the movie. The apocalypse scene is total badassery and the costume accessories to the Batman suit look very appropriate.

It's inspired from this comic. Batman #666. Just remember it has nothing to do with this specific comic book, however it is extremely appropriate.
7cfe0f7d5b9ddceb36c31d736e69404e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't care for this scene so I won't be getting this anymore. I'll probably just pick up the regular suited version.

The regular version just looks so fat and thick in the neck. The duster on this one helps alleviate those issues a lot for me

I didn't care for this scene so I won't be getting this anymore. I'll probably just pick up the regular suited version.

I'll wait for the pre-order as the look is great but assuming it's a basic figure I'll pass as well. I love the look but I only need one Batfleck in the collection and the film sequence ruled this on out.

I really like this one, but I hope they give us a second head sculpt, and include all his accessories. It's a mad cross between Batman and Action Man/G.I Joe.

The look is just so unique and iconic. Must buy for me as a Batman addict.

They need to make his scarf/balclava black instead of desert brown. It was very black in the movie and looked cool when it covered his mouth. Definitely want this figure because batman always has a bunch of suits and this one is very mad max like.

They need to make his scarf/balclava black instead of desert brown. It was very black in the movie and looked cool when it covered his mouth. Definitely want this figure because batman always has a bunch of suits and this one is very mad max like.

The dessert suit scene was cool and the suit makes sense as played in the scene. I loved the background characters that come in at the end. Wonder if HT will include one with the dessert suit?

If the film keeps making huge sums of money (over $420+ million, as of Sunday morning) they might dip into the more obscure figures you mention above. I hope this figure comes with the second head sculpt...

Even based on the trailers, this outfit made the most sense to come with an unmasked headsculpt. Include that and an empty cowl and it might push more people to buy it. Frankly, its my favoriate look from the film and both of the other outfits are awesome as well. It just shows how well Batman is to adapting to the environment he's going to be working in. If he's fighting Supes, he's armored up. If he's in the desert, he goes Mad Max.

Pic from WonderCon and looks great.
234A813356F8605C2E8822

Im just wondering if the coat should be that fabric...... seems like they need to use something else instead of that faux shiney leathery look.

Man look at the detail in the tailored coat.

Not sure you could find a fabric that gave that look. Looks good to me as much as they can scale it down.

This figure looks awesome, contemplating on picking this one up also. Based on the scene from when it appeared in the film, I think the open mouth facial expression on page 1 fits this figure the best.

Back