Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

I like this better than the battlesuit Batman now. I would like it with a non-screaming face as the extra hs

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

apo 1.jpg
apo 2.jpg
apo 3.jpg

I'm wondering if this version will come with an unmasked Affleck sculpt. Strangely this is the one I like most of the figures from the new film.

This reminds me of the Red Sun Batman costume for some reason. I'm debating on displaying it with the Medicom Red Sun Superman when I get it.

I hope the delay in preordering is so they can add an unmasked sculpt. I can see all the screenshots here and on HT's Facebook asking where it is. It could be Richard Yang's new nag.

The cowl being the same has the regular one you could probably just use the closed mouth from the regular batman no?
Also from all the pictures and illustration i saw he has also a rifle, i hope the add it.

What's cool about Batman is that there are many versions of him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm kind of curious how this is going to work. I was thinking we'd see Wonder Woman specs and pics the night the movie opens, but, now, I'm starting to think it'll be this guy. I wonder if there's some sort of accessory that prevents them from putting him up, yet, or something?

I'm wondering if this version will come with an unmasked Affleck sculpt. Strangely this is the one I like most of the figures from the new film.

I 2nd that, it's the one version of all the Bat suits from BvS that I want ASAP! lol

its such a cool figure.

Really awesome figure.

Although I may not like what I have seen from the movie thus far.... I do like most of the designs of the heroes.

I would pass on the nightmare Batman unless it has a Bruce Wayne sculpt. Then I'm all in.

If we do get an Affleck sculpt I hope it's got a pissed off expression and not a neutral one.

Such a great design. Won't be surprised to see this look being cosplayed by a lot of guys in future shows.

Thanks for the latest pics of Mad Max Bats. :lol :duff

:rotfl this is what I thought org. too YFB! but it has grown on me, not sure if that's good or bad lol.

Back