1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best widow hot toys has done. This is the last widow i will buy, keeping her and age of ultron version. She will stay with my shield characters the other with the avengers

20161215_205626.jpg
20161215_195708.jpg
20161215_195638.jpg
20161215_195026.jpg

I've got the hot toys and the bay custom head, the only difference really is the custom head is a tad bigger

Anyone have a photo of the Civil War sculpt on the Winter Soldier body? Also interested in seeing the custom head size next to the CW one.

just got her in today! def my favorite BW

"we're still friends right?"
"depends on how hard u hit me"
41108327b0b16b42c996e375a70a9e0d.png

debating on keeping or selling off the antman piece. either gonna use the arrow one or the one that comes with SW in my civil war display most likely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the new custom heads a little bigger than the past HT heads. I wanted to buy the new BW head with the WS hairstyke but am afraid its going to be too big for the WS widow body.

Are the new custom heads a little bigger than the past HT heads. I wanted to buy the new BW head with the WS hairstyke but am afraid its going to be too big for the WS widow body.

That's what I heard too. I heard the stock Hot Toys CW BW head is a tad bigger than the other BW heads and so are the custom heads.

20161222_065938.jpg

I just received mine. Is it me or does her eye seem off?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That's what I heard too. I heard the stock Hot Toys CW BW head is a tad bigger than the other BW heads and so are the custom heads.

With Scarlett Johannson though that might be a good thing, as it will accentuate how petite she really is. She's a small, curvy woman and she shouldn't look tall and willowy like most Hot Toys females do.

The left eye seems a little wonky but maybe it's the angle
It's not the picture. I saw the same thing and juust wanted another members opinion.

I emailed Sideshow. Hopefully they can help me swap it with a better one.

Thank you for your input.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mine got shipped yesterday and is now at the post office waiting for me to pick her up! :D Can't wait to get her home on Christmas!

I hear mine has arrived at customs... it might take a few days... but I fear those slackers might take the whole last week of the year off. So it might be here with me in January.

Here's the link for the recast heads (there are a couple on eBay as well). I can guarantee that the seller used the HT sculpt for their pictures but was curious if anyone already took the plunge.

I've also been wanting the CW headsculpt with the WS hair for a better WS Widow. I preordered the same AliExpress head you linked, version C, and what I received was just your garden-variety knock-off WS Widow headsculpt. :gah: I'm currently trying to get a refund, and in the meantime, I think I will try to order the eBay version and hope I have better luck there. Just a heads-up!

I've also been wanting the CW headsculpt with the WS hair for a better WS Widow. I preordered the same AliExpress head you linked, version C, and what I received was just your garden-variety knock-off WS Widow headsculpt. :gah: I'm currently trying to get a refund, and in the meantime, I think I will try to order the eBay version and hope I have better luck there. Just a heads-up!

For real? Damn, I placed an order too. What a hassle ):

Back