1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol - I totally picked up the Disneystore Black Widow on the way home in lieu of my Civil War Widow, who likely won't show up for another couple of months at least...

Immediately noticed that the Disneystore figure has ankle articulation, the hard 3-part torso that I prefer on female figures and more accessories than I'd hoped for. She's actually rather nice in a comic-aesthetic way, but of course I really am looking forward to seeing the Civil War Widow in hand!

Ah, well I'm glad to hear that you say it doesn't look as bad in person as it shows in pictures. The likeness of the sculpt is great, but if the gap at the hair line looked anything like it shows in pictures, that would personally irk the heck out of me.

I know you mentioned you're afraid of messing it up, but as others mentioned, perhaps you can take it apart and fix the hair a bit. To me, that's almost what many knock off sculpts are for: to be the guinea pigs for mods so as to keep original HT sculpts pristine. :lol

When it comes down to it though, the only thing that matters is if it looks good to you or not. If it looks fine to you, then don't do anything. :duff

Yeah I saw the tutorial on OSK it probably wouldn't be that hard but i think I'm going to leave it be. So I'm happy with the sculpt for a 20 dollar investment it works for me! Thanks for the words of wisdom! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So going back, the unboxing was on 10/19 and now they're billing me on 11/17. So for future reference, it's about a month from unboxing to shipping.

I don't know if that's necessarily true, I think they may just get one in ahead of time for unboxing. I doubt it takes them a full month to get them ready to go out.

so hit retails in DEC? been waiting to get a widow for my winter soldier and this will be it.

Back