1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't you just buy the head sculpt? I took pictures of it on the AoU BW thread.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I don't own the AOU figure anymore so buying just the head would be useless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Hey guys! You lucky ones that have her already. Would you kindly post more of your photos to keep us waiting eagerly?

I am seriously debating about whether or not to use my points that I collected from Spooktacular on this. I think I will since it will pay for a good chunk of it. Then I will keep my streak of having ALL the HT Black Widows intact. :)

I am seriously debating about whether or not to use my points that I collected from Spooktacular on this. I think I will since it will pay for a good chunk of it. Then I will keep my streak of having ALL the HT Black Widows intact. :)

Go for it. With a moniker like yours what kind of board members would we be if we didn't enable you? :)

As mentioned, given your handle, I'd be more surprised and confused if you DIDN'T get it. :lol

I bought a head off of ebay--I'm not sure if it's a Hot Toys head or a knock-off. If it's a knock-off I'm not sure if it's the same knock-off head that One Sixth Kit is selling. But I love it and I put it on the Avengers Black Widow figure yesterday. The head isn't compatible with the neck peg on the Avengers Black Widow so I just glued it on, as I prefer museum poses for my figures.

Here are some pics:

IMG_0366.JPG

IMG_0367.JPG

IMG_0374.JPG

The Civil War Black Widow figure looks great but I only need one Widow in my collection, so the head alone was enough for me. And the Avengers outfit still remains the best one for showing off her curves. The Civil War head is in my opinion a necessary upgrade, even for people who don't want to buy the figure. It's hands down the best Scarlett sculpt out there.

I bought a head off of ebay--I'm not sure if it's a Hot Toys head or a knock-off. If it's a knock-off I'm not sure if it's the same knock-off head that One Sixth Kit is selling. But I love it and I put it on the Avengers Black Widow figure yesterday. The head isn't compatible with the neck peg on the Avengers Black Widow so I just glued it on, as I prefer museum poses for my figures.

Here are some pics:

View attachment 303121

View attachment 303122

View attachment 303123

The Civil War Black Widow figure looks great but I only need one Widow in my collection, so the head alone was enough for me. And the Avengers outfit still remains the best one for showing off her curves. The Civil War head is in my opinion a necessary upgrade, even for people who don't want to buy the figure. It's hands down the best Scarlett sculpt out there.

Thanks for posting those! I think this is the route that I'll take. Like you, I already have Avengers Widow, it's my favorite suit, and I only need one of the character.

Any chance you can share the listing, melkorjunior? The onesixthkit head looks awful huge on A1 widow, but yours looks like the perfect size. I picked one up on ebay too, hopefully it's the smaller one :)

Here are some pics:

View attachment 303121

View attachment 303122

View attachment 303123

That's a shame that the head isn't compatible with the neck peg because I believe that's the exact one I bought and plan on putting on my A1 Widow tomorrow. Exactly how doesn't it fit and how is the neck peg different from the other newer Widows, does anyone have a comparison? Hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to rig the head up because yours looks great! Here's the head I bought from that exact same eBay seller
IMG_1812.jpg
IMG_1810.jpg
IMG_1813.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_1812.JPG
    IMG_1812.JPG
    762.4 KB · Views: 283
The Avengers Widow head has a much deeper hole that the neck peg goes all the way up into. I couldn't figure out how to make this head work with the Avengers body without gluing it, but since I use museum poses it doesn't matter to me.

You're much better at taking pictures than I am!

The Avengers Widow head has a much deeper hole that the neck peg goes all the way up into. I couldn't figure out how to make this head work with the Avengers body without gluing it, but since I use museum poses it doesn't matter to me.

You're much better at taking pictures than I am!

Thanks for the response! And that's a bummer but maybe you could drill a deeper hole into the KO head a little deeper to make it fit maybe? Just find a drill bit that is around the same size as the hole. If mine is the same way and doesn't fit I might try that. And thank you I just took simple iPhone pics nothing too crazy lol

Back