1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whichever BW one thinks is the "best" is totally subjective.
One isn't "better" than the other considering all of them are great already and cater to different people's tastes.
Let's watch ourselves and not get into that debate.

Anyhow, the thread needs more pictures!

Are those knee & elbow pads removable?

Good question. Thinking they probably wouldn't be I picked up a WS version around the time we first started seeing the prototype for CW. I just prefer WS version's outfit best, which is very similar to CW version minus the elbow/knee pads. I also like the more traditional bracelets on the WS version.

I still very fond of A1 Black Widow. I didn't see much of a likeness improvement when the TWS version came out, AoU was meh but CW IMO is leaps ahead of the previous figures. I buy all BW figures and I don't sell old figures for new figures and Im glad they really improved the likeness.

A1 Widow is pretty fantastic, especially if you have A1 Hawkeye too :lecture but just my opinion I think they improved Natasha with each new release with the exception of the AOU one and this new CW Widow is the best one :)

:goodpost:

Agree with these sentiments.

Based on the pictures, it looks like the CW one is going to be my favorite. Followed by TWS, A1, AoU and then of course, IM2. After A1 and TWS Widow, I think AoU was a bit of a regression. Still a great figure, but not as strong as its predecessors. Out of my Widows, I think the A1 one is in the best pose.

Just my opinion though also and personal preference. :duff

Can't wait to receive CW Widow and add her with Cap.

I'm anxious to get this in hand and compare it to my A1 BW. I had three widows, sold two, and only kept the A1 version because it was my favorite. But as soon as I saw HT's pics of this version I loved it. I think the sculpt looks way better than the AoU one and I love the hair style as well as the outfit. I actually liked the flashy AoU suit but prefer this new one. I have no doubt she will be my new favorite Widow!

Something about the AoU suit makes her seem curvier, whereas the new one makes her look skinnier. A woman's dream, I know. But A1 is the best as far as body goes.

Something about the AoU suit makes her seem curvier, whereas the new one makes her look skinnier. A woman's dream, I know. But A1 is the best as far as body goes.

Definitely thats why I prefer the AOU version. I'm tempted just to buy this **** myself. All I want is the head but it doesn't seem like that's gonna work out

Finally got her :

60c6725675a8f848f1adcb497b5a8a2c.jpg
254b5abea8e37b7a6679490f129df011.jpg

9bd807c98b0a852c75f73594058b8170.jpg
c27d44f159c3ccbe3f90407a9a81dea8.jpg

c37868610c29d2857303be5feb2c2a39.jpg
21551d70b9c6d8724f593ae3e45acb5f.jpg
b4a805436d4a2c748063038540e41dec.jpg

Yes , he's not as little as the one included in the Antman figure. I think ht is going for different sizes.

Head sculpt looks amazing in those photos! Think I'm gonna have to get me one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back