1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sassafras (great screen name btw!!!!), when folks have complained that HTS have been the sole cause of 1/6 scale inflation or the demise of their personal favorite 1/6 manufacturers, it's usually because they a) truly believe this and/or b) simply hate HTS because (insert a reason). There's not a lot of logic to it; negative comments are usually coming from an individual's perspective. And thanks for the heads up on a good priced CW BW!!!! I'll check it out. This figure will likely be super expensive on ebay until the next is released. I dread selling my Iron Man BW. Scarlett Johansson naturally is very fair skinned. And the IM2 version is the only one that captures that. But I don't need 6 of the same figure so (tears!!!!).

LOL your posts re prices made me smile, 'coz early this year I needed a Special Forces guy for Bucky to be pounding on - and this guy was ~12$

cheap1.jpg

cheap2.jpg

Cheap, cheap. But you know what? For the price and just bein' something for Bucky to engage with for a CW display, after a few tweaks this inexpensive fig will be pretty good for what I wanted it for - multiple hands, decent stitching, tight joints. Was impressed for the price, actually. (Tho when you start working with an HT next to this LOL it's like the Cadillacs next to the "economy model":lol)

BuckyNat.jpg
(No, this isn't a final display, just foolin' around, tho turns out Bucky looks great in shades....:cool:)

Anyway good luck sourcing a CW ScarJo:)!, I think Starfleet's right - the more I look at reviews, the nicer the CW Natasha looks:clap, so I am real happy she's on order even if it wasn't a bargain price or anything. My bad for fence-sitting:slap but I didn't think she'd be one of the ones with "price bloat". Must be the sculpt tho I like the newer costume too with the knee pads. Sorry to hear you're gonna have to lose a fig to get her:(:(:( - but just looking at YT this CW Natasha really is stellar.
Sassafras (great screen name btw!!!!)
Thanks:)! Luv the stuff, the tree, and the Appalachians:rock!

BTW I'd love a civvie Nat - tho here I already am kitbashing civvie clothes - but I hope HT can do something about the ladies' knee joints. I don't know what:dunno. But both my SW and BW have that obvious joint issue in leggings and it's kind of distracting.

When your friends are wearing a multi-million-dollar titanium-gold alloy armor, and you have your leather and kevlar catsuit...

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Something I took a couples months back on my phone...inspired by IM2...

Nice, nice pics thanx for posting! Glad I checked this thread 'coz it made me check her out more and on evilbay for the most part, new, IMO for me she's already out of reach$$$ *price bloat* for a new fig anyway.

Nube collector mistakes I guess, don't just take a quick look re a fig when it comes out. Guess you CAN make out sometimes by waiting. Or not, if you want NIB.

If I am lucky I will get her tomorrow!:panic:

When your friends are wearing a multi-million-dollar titanium-gold alloy armor, and you have your leather and kevlar catsuit...

But you've got the Widow's bite and thigh moves that can crack...things:monkey3. Waz gonna say walnuts but can see this thread sliding down LOL

When your friends are wearing a multi-million-dollar titanium-gold alloy armor, and you have your leather and kevlar catsuit..

I do noticed that she is hopelessly underpowered when I pose her with those 2 guys. She is meant for covert ops, tactical type of operations, like gathering intelligence or taking out a target. Not really meant for open conflict. But she can certainly hold her own in any situation :yess:

Besides, wouldn't her Widow Bites or one of her throwing discs take out a suit or two? Just a thought...

I said it jokingly.

...but I fear Infinity War will be the last we see of this Black Widow in the MCU.

HOPEFULLY I'm wrong.

I said it jokingly.

...but I fear Infinity War will be the last we see of this Black Widow in the MCU.

HOPEFULLY I'm wrong.

I was wondering the same thing. It would be sad because THE WORLD has grown to love Scarjo as Black Widow. But she probably has lots of work outside this character waiting for her. And if you follow the comics........et.

And (as previously stated) and especially considering what she's done for MCU, they should give her a solo film before making any major comic related changes.

While my fave look of BW in the MCU is the one she has in TWS, I somehow can't get myself to buy that figure coz the CW hs is just so damn good and don't need a blank stare Widow in my display. I wish they had this hs with the TWS hair ... :(

DSC_4511-4.jpg

While my fave look of BW in the MCU is the one she has in TWS, I somehow can't get myself to buy that figure coz the CW hs is just so damn good and don't need a blank stare Widow in my display. I wish they had this hs with the TWS hair ... :(

View attachment 367602

TWS and CW have (basically) the same outfit. I still haven't purchased CW but I've heard it comes with more weapons. So if you have that version but want it to look like TWS, all you have to do is change the head/hair peice. Pick up a WS knockoff and it will work. One of the things that has prevented me from buying CW is the long curly hair. Is it a pain to work with?

TWS and CW have (basically) the same outfit. I still haven't purchased CW but I've heard it comes with more weapons. So if you have that version but want it to look like TWS, all you have to do is change the head/hair peice. Pick up a WS knockoff and it will work. One of the things that has prevented me from buying CW is the long curly hair. Is it a pain to work with?
It isn't a pain. At least not unless you touch it a lot. Mine looks as good now as when I purchased it. No problems.

...One of the things that has prevented me from buying CW is the long curly hair. Is it a pain to work with?

It isn't a pain. At least not unless you touch it a lot. Mine looks as good now as when I purchased it. No problems.

I concur, it looks great straight out of the box. I have not really messed with it. That's a straight-out-of-the-box look from that last picture I posted on page 173. #1724

I concur, it looks great straight out of the box. I have not really messed with it. That's a straight-out-of-the-box look from that last picture I posted on page 173. #1724

Cool. Thank you all for answering. A1 and AOU to this day require work. From all the feedback, sounds like HTS did this one right top to bottom!!!!

Back