1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That diorama scene looks insane. The only two TDK trilogy figures I have is TDKR DX12 Bats and TDKR Selina Kyle.

I wish I had the space to be able to recreate scenes. Mine are pretty much all in relatively static poses spread across the shelves. If I could get just one car from HT though, it would definitely be the BttF DeLorean to go with my Marty.

Incredible isn't it?
- Attention to detail and the many light up features - Just wow.

I have the DX Joker and Selina, I really wanted Bane to complete the set but missed out on it which still bugs me lol.

Well, I'm not normally one for cars and whatnot, but I think Selina & the POD are just such a really great pair (IF you have the space hah).

If it were a thing: I would buy the prototype Harley used in AoU for my Black Widow in a heart beat, and recreate the "I'm always picking up after you boys" scene. :hi5:

Incredible isn't it?

Well, I'm not normally one for cars and whatnot, but I think Selina & the POD are just such a really great pair (IF you have the space hah).

If it were a thing: I would buy the prototype Harley used in AoU for my Black Widow in a heart beat, and recreate the "I'm always picking up after you boys" scene. :hi5:

I have the pod and Ms. Kyle but I don't have the space to put them together (currently), but I agree, they are a great pair (pun intended). In fact, I make sure I got the pod with Selina together...

I also would have died for that prototype electric motorcycle as well! I have Widow and Cap and I would love to recreate that scene with Widow on that bike and Cap's shield in front...That will blow my mind...

I also thought HT would release their own helicarrier control set for Maria Hill (and Fury), but not all dreams do come true...I didn't want the Madbox set..

This looks nice. Definitely best Widow head sculpt so far. The outfit is also almost the same as the WS one, which so far has been my favorite Widow costume.

Here's a comparison photo...

View attachment 260913

That does look much better to me.. the hair and the sculpt. But knowing that sculpts in production don't always look like they do in these early shots I wouldn't be pre-ordering if I was interested in owning two near identical figures until people had it in hand.

It's a shame I don't play the Evil-Bay game. If I was a seller of figures I'd be much more likely to buy it... I'd be selling TWS now in prep for her. I still have the AoU in the Ultron lineup, so it's not like my collection would get emptiness withdrawals for long..

There are times I wish they would revisit this!
IronMan2BlackWidow.jpg

I saw this poster and my love affair with Widow began...

Don't be dissing IM2 Widow :cuss :lol

IMG_2915.JPG
IMG_2877.JPG

I like the initial shield suit for BW :monkey3
- Although, ..the Hot Toys interpretation was awful, just awful. :lol

I've POed the new widow, but wonder what to do with my favourite female figure I own: the Avenger's one. I'm afraid of selling her and discovering the production Civil War one turns bad. But then again I don't want 2 Widows in my collection.

I really don't believe the CW Widow ill be bad, it just won't.

Obviously if you don't want two Widows, then it's a tough call.

I recommend to a friend who has a WS Widow who likes this one to just get the head. It will be like a new version better HS. So anyone with a widow who likes this one just get the head once it comes out, its usually like $30 at OSK.

I've POed the new widow, but wonder what to do with my favourite female figure I own: the Avenger's one. I'm afraid of selling her and discovering the production Civil War one turns bad. But then again I don't want 2 Widows in my collection.

Why not keep it until you get the new one? At this point I doubt a new BW figure will impact any sales price of the Avengers one.

I don't know maybe right now is the perfect time to sell BEFORE it comes out.

I was looking at them on eBay the other day - I do that sometimes :dunno ..and the prices haven't changed as far as I can see.
- I don't think the CW BW will have any affect, because it is seen as a 'solid' / successful release and it is long sold out, so it probably won't make any difference.

Back