1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one without a doubt seemingly possesses the best sculpt, but to be honest, I think TWS version is still going to be my favorite Widow as a whole. I really like the suit and the hairstyle, and the sculpt is good enough.

That being said, I'm still going to without a doubt be getting the CW Widow.

I guess I'll take the headsculpt. I'm having a really hard debate between avengers version of Hawkeye & BW or Shield versions. I already have Coulson, Hill, and Fury and I think I want BW and Hawkeye with them. That means buying the civil war versions. On the other hand, the AOU versions are avenger outfits. Are we still considering these two as Avengers? I feel like they're outmatched now and it's time they stepped out

20150916_171756 (2).jpg

It's going to take a lot to beat Avengers BW. :lol

I still have Avengers BW... thinking about upgrading...

Question: The body on TA BW feels very... dainty/frail. I was wondering if newer figures TWS and AOU, felt heavier? More solid?
(I fail at words... basically is there more weight and mass to newer ones)

Unfortunately I don't have any other BW. I would believe the new body is more sturdy and solid. :dunno

I still have Avengers BW... thinking about upgrading...

Question: The body on TA BW feels very... dainty/frail. I was wondering if newer figures TWS and AOU, felt heavier? More solid?
(I fail at words... basically is there more weight and mass to newer ones)

TWS Widow (my favorite Widow figure) feels similar to A1 Widow, perhaps very slightly more sturdy. I think the suit and the sculpt are better though. AoU Widow feels a bit sturdier than both, but I rank the suit and sculpt just above the IM2 Widow.

Quick snap of my A1 BW - I really like this figure too. But sorry guys, her time is almost up. I'll never sell it, but that title now passes to the CW BW :lecture :lol

IMG_1272.JPG

I used to alternate the left hand with and with out a gun.
- They are all a tad neglected at the mo, at the bottom of my detolf. :(

I've got AoU BW / SW boxed and a few others too.

Going to be moving stuff around - installing shelves and no doubt a besta system for my statues. When all that is done I'll use the detolf to display them all a lot better (hopefully).

I used to alternate the left hand with and with out a gun.
- They are all a tad neglected at the mo, at the bottom of my detolf. :(

I've got AoU BW / SW boxed and a few others too.

Going to be moving stuff around - installing shelves and no doubt a besta system for my statues. When all that is done I'll use the detolf to display them all a lot better (hopefully).

I'm out of space as well here as well. I have Quicksilver and ANH Leia coming today and then Ant-Man on Thursday, and anything subsequent that will have to unfortunately chill in their boxes until I get some more detolfs. :(

Unless I put some existing figures to rest for now and display the new ones. I already had to put down the A1 Avengers group (Cap, BW, Thor, Mk 7 and Bruce Banner). I figured I at least have the Avengers represented in AoU, which I feel is an overall better line.

With the way Selina's left harm is hanging down in that pose, I like it better without the gun, personally. If she was going to have a gun, I think it would look better with her elbow bent and forearm facing up, pointing the gun upward.

Funny enough that's not far off how she looks with the gun. I just always preferred her without it. But every now and then, in true collector fashion I guess, I just had to tweak it a little, for freshness - Overall, yeah no gun and as shown is certainly my favourite pose for her. :D

6bc034145deef3d9b6e5ec76fe5d8c24.jpg

I switched the Avengers head on the AOU body and,for now,I like her very much but once this new sculpt comes out I'll probably buy the hs only and use it on the Avergers1 body....maybe...

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Fans’ beloved Hot Toys Korean sculptor Yulli has been working on a new project for some time, and if fans can recall in an interview during ToySoul 2015 last December, Yulli has hinted she has been working on a new head sculpt for a collectible figure in the highly anticipated Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War. Now we are delighted to let you all know that the new Black Widow collectible figure’s head sculpt is created by Yulli!
Yulli was very excited to work on this new head sculpt featuring the likeness of Scarlett Johansson and fans can expect more stunning work by her soon in the future!

Fans please stay tuned for the official introduction of this gorgeous Black Widow collectible figure very soon!

#Marvel #CaptainAmerica #CivilWar #BlackWidow #TeamIronMan

View attachment 260017

Well this explains why I like this sculpt so much. Yulli is simply amazing. I've been swamped at work this past week & am (obviously) a bit behind on HT Civil War news. Still will probably only pick up the sculpt (maybe the batons, too), but I applaud those adding this version to their collections. :clap

I switched the Avengers head on the AOU body and,for now,I like her very much but once this new sculpt comes out I'll probably buy the hs only and use it on the Avergers1 body....maybe...

AH! That's what I wanted to do with mine. I purchased a Spare A1 ScarJo Sculpt which is in the box and ready to go, just need to get my act together in terms of my display and whatnot. :gah:

She looks great! :D

Funny enough that's not far off how she looks with the gun. I just always preferred her without it. But every now and then, in true collector fashion I guess, I just had to tweak it a little, for freshness - Overall, yeah no gun and as shown is certainly my favourite pose for her. :D

I know what you mean. I'm always on the lookout for cool poses. There's very few that I've posed and pretty much got it where I want it on the first try and let it stay that way.

My OCD when it comes to these figures doesn't allow me to mix and match parts. Perhaps a small accessory here and there. :lol

I generally like to keep each figure I have stock.

I know what you mean. I'm always on the lookout for cool poses. There's very few that I've posed and pretty much got it where I want it on the first try and let it stay that way.

I regret not buying the POD. I had a chance, and now it's unlikely I'd get one (much like Bane) for a non-scalper price :(
- Especially when you can now pick up Dioramas like this:

c21641_d99d39fd1bea43bf8dc1ec834a0182dc.jpg

:thud:

Back