1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Yep glad the sculpt is updated and actually looks like scarlett. What sort of made me sell the aou was the likeness not being 100%. This sculpt looks excellent and I'm glad Yulli improved on it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

This one definitely outshines the now outdated Avengers Widow. Took them 5 tries but they've finally nailed ScarJo.

Let me clarify: I think Avengers is a better "overall" figure. I like the Avengers outfit a ton more, and an edge to this CW head sculpt.

I will disagree that they *nailed* ScarJo. No way. It's very good, but I've already pointed out differences.

To each his own :duff

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - CA: Civil War - Black Widow Figure

When are they going to give her more yellow?

Growing on me but no commitment to consider purchasing just yet.....

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - CA: Civil War - Black Widow Figure

Agreed, the suit is meh, but that HS is amazing!

I think the suit looks good, pretty much along the lines of the one from TWS without the SHIELD logos.

For me I think this will be my Widow as it has a balance of what I prefer looks wise with her MCU styles especially the hair. That said I can't fault anyone the WS version saying they will upgrade the headsculpt as thats what I would probably do in that position.

When are they going to give her more yellow?

Never know what they may do in IW seeming there has already been talk about the more comic book, fantastical nature of that story.

Growing on me but no commitment to consider purchasing just yet.....

:exactly: me too! Head sculpt is easily the best looking Widow so far IMO, unfortunately, I just can't commit to buying her atm :gah: :(

Another close up shot

13092012_10153801942623171_3987758826966363812_n.jpg

Let me clarify: I think Avengers is a better "overall" figure. I like the Avengers outfit a ton more, and an edge to this CW head sculpt.

I will disagree that they *nailed* ScarJo. No way. It's very good, but I've already pointed out differences.

To each his own :duff

Precisely. :duff

This may have to be my first Widow figure, unless I can find the WS version for a great deal.

This may have to be my first Widow figure, unless I can find the WS version for a great deal.

What do you think? I prefer WS suit and hair. Hipnotized eyes here... although very human likeness!

IMG_20160423_213448.jpg

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

What do you think? I prefer WS suit and hair. Hipnotized eyes here... although very human likeness!

IMG_20160423_213448.jpg

Thats the sculpt they used for TWS and AoU, not the new one. I think the new one was only available at one of the shows

Last edited:
Back