1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

I doubt so. The head will be pricey on ebay. That's about all I'm interested.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

for a good time running now Black Widow is one of their top selling figures and seeing all the positive views this version is getting I would say it would sell very well but few things truly sell out unless its a special edition or promo. I for one keep saying "Il just get the headsculpt", but Im full of it thats how I ended up collecting all the previous versions, besides if its really popular the headsculpt ends up being close to 1/2 the price of the figure

I know, that's my point. :lol

On my part though, I should have probably said do you guys think this will sell better than the AoU version.

:slap My bad! :lol

And, yes I do think she'll sell better just based on the HS and hair.

:slap My bad! :lol

And, yes I do think she'll sell better just based on the HS and hair.

No worries. :lol

I realized that the way I worded it could be potentially construed as sounding as if AoU Widow has finally sold out.

I don't think so. Stuff rarely sell out these days. Unless is Cap. :lol

True. :lol

c9824b862709bdab77660b3bc3fb4584.jpg

99c50c856f5c341443ba764445f83a1c.jpg

Damn, that does look so good.. Hot Toys needs a buy back scheme so I can trade in my Winter Soldier, :lol , because I really don't need two black costumed versions. I probably only avoided a slap around the ears for buying AoU because it completed a line.. lol.. (I jest, because mrs kiwi doesn't try and stop me buying anything, but sometimes I'm sure I see the words on her mind "why do you need two of her/him?")

Yeah that headsculpt is a must have. Planning on getting just the HS for the Winter Soldier body I think.

Probably will sell faster than AoU (better HS, less divisive costume design and hair) but I'm highly doubtful this will sell out before arriving.

Probably will sell faster than AoU (better HS, less divisive costume design and hair) but I'm highly doubtful this will sell out before arriving.

Oh yea. I was just confirming it will definitely sell faster and more figures then AoU version. I also predict there will be a flood of older BW figures all over Ebay...:lecture

Looking at pix, I think the Avengers BW is still better. Just my 2¢.

This sculpt is great though. :)

Looking at pix, I think the Avengers BW is still better. Just my 2¢.

This sculpt is great though. :)

This one definitely outshines the now outdated Avengers Widow. Took them 5 tries but they've finally nailed ScarJo.

Back