1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - CA: Civil War - Black Widow Figure

If they make a new, better headsculpt would be a must have especially with the new hairstyle.

I really like this. I kind of want it even though I said I would pass on it.

She looks good. Hair is pretty good. But ill go with my AOU Widow.

b7ed9c3bgw1ez3ofxrr21j20hs0qogob.jpg

Its still pretty early, all these might be like Vision and Thor when we first saw them as rushed protos that used old assets that were later updated, I wouldn't assume any of these HS are final.

b7ed9c3bjw1ez3s7ap30qj21kw11sgtv.jpg

b7ed9c3bjw1ez3s7bkeuhj21kw11sqb6.jpg

It looks nice, but it's nothing new. They need to do a sculpt with an intense expression or something. 5 BW's and all with the same look. This one needs a new sculpt. I don't think it's acceptable to reuse it for a third time and charge $220 for it once again.

The costume and hair great, but that head sculpt looks nothing like her. I wonder if it's the lighting?

I'm quite happy with my AoU one, but I really want that costume since I dont have the WS one.

I thought the AoU and CW sculpts were the same...

I thought the AoU and CW sculpts were the same...

I hope that's the case, but for some reason (may be lighting, or maybe paint?) they look quite different to me.

I'm fairly content with the AOU sculpt, some angles look better than others, but overall I think has the best likeness.

11224572_986482824758034_5132884283910979467_n.jpg

10346628_986482634758053_7611994938176885280_n.jpg

This looks nothing like the AOU or CATWS sculpts. So weird.

I haven't gotten a Black Widow yet. I don't like the AOU costume (I prefer the spy look over the superhero look). I was waiting to see what they did for Civil War to pick between this one and an after market Winter Soldier version. They look very similar. Besides the obvious difference in hair style, what other differences do people see between this new CW version compared to the WS version?

Another disappointing Widow. Expressionless face, rooted hair, and a boring costume.

Back