1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
took some quick cellphone pics for u guys. this guy is pretty fun!! the ant man arrow is so cool! will def be displaying him with it. can't wait to complete more CW teams as time goes on!

3f1caf5594db99105454fd3337f446a4.jpg

d1a42cae84d86305fe454d6d5bbdf696.jpg

here's the bowstaff up close (can't spell that right to save my life!)
349a19667c8d8669f74d0d6180220dd2.jpg

e05583dc0cfb982b314589025917efb8.jpg

"u buckled in?"
7784b08f91faaf02a257710259b6badb.png

"I'm good. let's go arrow guy, let's go, let's go!"
262fd8131e250b15a2f12a17854e5a68.png

team cap is up to 3 members now! (shouldn't be that hard to figure out what I did there :p )
5fd3fa03052471bfb4498a9d8168b84e.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really love the way he turned out, HT nailed the costume and likeness, I will definitely have to purchase him when I can!!!!

I like this costume so much better then aou. That's actually one of my least favorite figures. Not sure why I dislike it so much. But I like this one as much as any. I really dig the costume.

Perhaps it's the way the AoU quiver just floats on his jacket without a visible strap (accurate but weird). However, I'm not a fan of visible joints so that will remain the only Hawkeye for me.

I got the two week notice as well! I can't wait to get this guy and compare all three hawkeyes side by side :panic:
Congrats :hi5: It's gotta feel good to have all 3 :D
took some quick cellphone pics for u guys. this guy is pretty fun!! the ant man arrow is so cool! will def be displaying him with it. can't wait to complete more CW teams as time goes on!

3f1caf5594db99105454fd3337f446a4.jpg
Excellent photo :clap Best Hawkeye yet :woo

Yeah, this outfit suits him a lot better than the jacket.

It does. It just not sure why I dislike the other one so much. There's lots of costumes that are not tops and whatnot but for whatever reasons the aou Hawkeye costume is one That is, I don't know, bothersome I guess is the word. And I don't have a great reason. It makes sense to wear in the opening cold over his sleeveless a1 that he wears later in aou. But I just don't like it. The figures done well enough. Lol just dislike it. Irrationally.

I really like this guy aside from the fact that doing a believable bow drawing pose is impossible because of the lack of a bicep swivel. Seems like such an easy thing they could have fixed too.

I really like this guy aside from the fact that doing a believable bow drawing pose is impossible because of the lack of a bicep swivel. Seems like such an easy thing they could have fixed too.

While I agree the arm for the purposes of drawing the bow is terrible I am not sure how easy of a fix it is as every joint added to a bare arm takes away from the the "realism" of the contours of the arm in general. It's a tricky balancing act and trade off between a realistic look and functionality where there is no perfect answer. Some have suggested a rubber covered arm and I just don't think it has the flexibility needed and if it comes with a warning not to leave it bent (like my AOU Thor does) it would be discouraging for posing in a drawn bow pose because you couldn't leave it that way. I wonder though if the best solution would be a detachable arm where you could swap it with an arm molded in the bent drawn bow position?

Thanks guys ... it's a great figure. The Ant Man accessory is a great touch! I almost feel like I don't need the actual Ant Man fig now ha

Low stock remaining ... they must have scaled back on the inventory for this movie.

I've been wanting a Hawkeye in the collection so I ordered this guy today and used some rewards. I put it on flex for now so I may not get it until January but I have a feeling next paycheck I'll be able to pay it full in December so it's sort of a Christmas present to myself for not getting a new figure in a while. School been kicking my butt lately and bills but my rewards helped this guy go down to a good price. I've been debating on what I should use my rewards on lately and I think this was my best option. I cannot wait.

Back