1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Atrapitis.gif

:lol

Yea same thing happened with Widow earlier and now she's waitlisted ... I believe it until one of them comes back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fell for it, ordered with RP for $33 shipped. Let's see how many more there are.

Yeah, the notifications are actually helpful so long as it isn't like the WS Cap set era ones that were actually traps. But so far a lot of Marvel HTs have gone to waitlist and sold out like they have previously before, so perhaps HT learned from before and isn't overproducing like they had.

I had Clint pre-ordered a while ago, waiting on the last payment this month. Got Black Widow with RP earlier today, still waiting on the waitlist for WM 1 and 3. Definitely watching the Last Chance Items section a little more closely now. My $50 off will probably go to Boba Fett since he's on that list.

I don't think it was ever engineered as a trap. I don't think they where being dishonest. I'm pretty sure it's set up on an automated system linked to inventory control. Every PO (or order) is taken out of the on hand inventory and every time someone cancel or returns or card declined etc it adds. There where a lot of cancel and return on those figures.

I still want to sell my AoU version before getting this guy. Priorities :lol but if I hop on the waitlist later most likely I'll get one.

The lower stock of items SSC has to sell recently is a little concerning tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's gone glad I ordered one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I know brainy...but not everyone does. Wasn't trying to be a troll but no matter who says anything there's almost always going to be someone who sees it and takes it as truth. Just wanted to point out just in case anyone was on the fence that it may actually sell out. That's all.

Mine should be here Tuesday. First Hawkeye figure as I missed out on the Avengers version and did not want the AOU version.

There's a decent chances it will pop back to for sale (off waitlist) over the next week. As people on flex cancel or don't have the funds or others just cancel. There's a couple who do so every month on every figure. Just depends on how many and how many are on the waitlist.

Glad I got mine from another source before it was gone. Civil war was a great movie and no doubt all the figures will be gone. Black Widow and Scarlet Witch already waitlisted too.

Back