1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They got rid of the double-jointed elbow for this release...

They added ankle pivot though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

took some quick cellphone pics for u guys. this guy is pretty fun!! the ant man arrow is so cool! will def be displaying him with it. can't wait to complete more CW teams as time goes on!

Oh wow!! Very nice pics jordanimal! :clap :clap Love the one with the Ant-Man arrow! Thanks for sharing! :)

Is there an arm that has a bicep swivel that retains the realistic paint job? Because I think that's something I would attempt to swap into this guy should I chose to pick him up.

Perhaps someone can shed a little light on this figure for me...

My retailer has this listed as 'DELAYED BY MANUFACTURER, ETA JAN 2017"

However, this user posted an image of a bunch of Hawkeye...
2aff020df714d535b98acc39c086f8e0.jpg

XL shop Malaysia

:dunno

Could be that they took too many preorders and aren't getting all their stock in until January? I'm getting charged for it by Sideshow tomorrow, so I don't think there's any production delays.

Could be that they took too many preorders and aren't getting all their stock in until January? I'm getting charged for it by Sideshow tomorrow, so I don't think there's any production delays.
Just shipping delays to certain retailers, I'm guessing

Processing since yesterday ... ship dammit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a ASMUS Gandalf from SSC and when there seemed to be a hold-up re shipping I called. Had to sit on hold for a while, but nice lady who just looked my account up said it was just system calculating shipping charges delay. So she did that for me, I paid the balance, and got my fig.

Just got this response via email:

"We are still waiting for this item to show up in our warehouse. We were expecting this item this week but seems to be at the port still. Hopefully it shows up today but it could be early next week still. Sorry about that."

Pretty sure this is the first time I've been charged before they had an item ready to ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps someone can shed a little light on this figure for me...

My retailer has this listed as 'DELAYED BY MANUFACTURER, ETA JAN 2017"

However, this user posted an image of a bunch of Hawkeye...

:dunno

It's not a manufacturing delay. That's just how retailers word it to avoid telling customers there intial arrival estimates are wrong. Anyone that orders through sideshow or a retailer that gets stock through sideshow will have been given estimates that have nothing to do with actual production or release schedule and are intended solely so customers have funds ready well before the items arrive so they don't sit in the warehouse. Almost all of sideshows areival estimes are either before or identical to the ones hot toys provides for its intial release at secret base which is a clear indication that sideshows estimates are wrong.

Back