1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So there's no way this is ready to go next month right? My last payment is August 10. Wouldn't mind getting word about it being pushed back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not from sideshow. It takes at least (usually) a month from Hong Kong secret base release before sideshow starts shipping. So not much chance really.

d40c781f507b33916c30a152bc0546a3.jpg

This Hawkeye is the best overall looking one, IMO. I love my A1 version. Not a fan of the AoU look but it's well done. This figure is miles ahead of both.

Could you explain further? Im looking for a Hawkeye figure but wanted to just purchase a definitive one and be done with it.

Thanks!

Could you explain further? Im looking for a Hawkeye figure but wanted to just purchase a definitive one and be done with it.

Thanks!

Not sure how to explain it. The suit fits the body better. It has the best paint on the face. (Based off the production sample not Jc master) as well as the best head sculpt. The articulation appears to be better then A1 and its for sure better then the AoU version. It also has not only the bow but his bow staff thingy. So you don't have to just display him with the bow. But when you do you can use the Ant-Man on the arrow and make a very neat display option. Especially for showing it off to people. i hope that helps. Let me know if you have any specific questions. I tried to just say what I liked most about this version instead of bashing the others, as they are all neat figures. But if you want to know more about the others let me know. Good or bad

Not sure how to explain it. The suit fits the body better. It has the best paint on the face. (Based off the production sample not Jc master) as well as the best head sculpt. The articulation appears to be better then A1 and its for sure better then the AoU version. It also has not only the bow but his bow staff thingy. So you don't have to just display him with the bow. But when you do you can use the Ant-Man on the arrow and make a very neat display option. Especially for showing it off to people. i hope that helps. Let me know if you have any specific questions. I tried to just say what I liked most about this version instead of bashing the others, as they are all neat figures. But if you want to know more about the others let me know. Good or bad

You make some really great points here Moux; I said for now I had my Hawkeye (the AOU one), that I didn't like his suit based on the concept art and that I was only collecting Avengers I didn't already have (like Widow, Falcon, SW) but now I am tempted to sell on both my AOU Hawkeye and Cap for their Civil War versions... Considering I have not yet displayed either just cracked open the boxes to give them a quick check over is a little nuts!

Still waiting for the email saying my imminent last payment is pushed back ... It must be coming soon-ish.

Still waiting for the email saying my imminent last payment is pushed back ... It must be coming soon-ish.

I was really expecting to have it by now. I wonder if it's going to be a few months, and that's why it's taking so long?

You make some really great points here Moux; I said for now I had my Hawkeye (the AOU one), that I didn't like his suit based on the concept art and that I was only collecting Avengers I didn't already have (like Widow, Falcon, SW) but now I am tempted to sell on both my AOU Hawkeye and Cap for their Civil War versions... Considering I have not yet displayed either just cracked open the boxes to give them a quick check over is a little nuts!
His points are valid. I believe you get more for your money with the AoU version though (coat outfit etc). I can always buy the staff and the bow on eBay considering people always part them out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My last payment for this was changed from Aug. 10 to Oct. 10 ... was waiting for that to happen. Since my final payment for 1/4 XLV was moved to October, along with CW Cap and Bucky ... It's going to be a busy month.

His points are valid. I believe you get more for your money with the AoU version though (coat outfit etc). I can always buy the staff and the bow on eBay considering people always part them out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'd argue you'd get more for your money with this one. Gear is relatively the same amount with the gun and knife instead of the two awkward 9 shooters. Still get the shades the bow, and a staff instead of the collapsible bow. The same amount of hands, a quiver and a bunch of arrowheads...not to mention that damned good Antman arrow. All that with in my opinion a better paint on the sculpture and better suit over all that looks less restrictive than that coat...this is most def a better bang for your buck

Got a pic of Clint with the staff here.

13680087_503428816517059_831035435366805893_o.jpg

Love it! Glad it's being included. Still need to get him on order though, with all the reveals that keep coming, he just keeps getting pushed further and further down the orders list!!!:slap

Back