1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't like this one based on the concept art but once footage of the actual suit came out as well as the figure found a couple of posts up it has really grown on me to the point where I am really considering picking him up despite owning the AoU version. I am considering making space for some Agents of SHIELD though as I have Coulson and Hill, soon to have Fury, so a Hawkeye and Widow would look good there leaving room for a figure of each among the Avengers (even considering the STRIKE Cap to join them)

A STRIKE team would look pretty damn cool. That's a good idea.

Really hope they include this

Hawkeye%201.jpg~original

Really hope they include this

Was that his bow converted into a melee weapon?

The chances thy include something that's not shown when it goes up for sale is very very slim (less then 10 in 15 years, and over 500 separate releases)

Agreed, but if its really not included, then we can regret that it was a missed opportunity to have an appropriately unique accessory different from every other Hawkeye figure. My guess is though that Hot Toys was not made aware of this feature before they had begun design and production of the figure in the same way they likely didn't know the War Machine MK3 in the movie would have additional weapons built in to his armor. These aspects were probobly not revealed to them in time to incorporate them into the figures.

Ordered this last night with the C1V1LWAR coupon. So now I've got this and the battling version of Cap coming for sure.

Still thinking about getting the Mark XLVI, Falcon, and Ant-Man eventually. Spidey will be ordered when he goes up and probably Crossbones too.

Now that this is code eligible I might bite even though I have AOU Hawkeye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's code eligible now?? Oh boy thought I'd have more time to save but my have to hit now lol

Ordered this last night with the C1V1LWAR coupon. So now I've got this and the battling version of Cap coming for sure.

Still thinking about getting the Mark XLVI, Falcon, and Ant-Man eventually. Spidey will be ordered when he goes up and probably Crossbones too.

Nice, oh man my wallet is going to kill me. Thinking of getting crossbones and I'M myself. Maybe a panther too.

Anyone have any ideas when this will be released?

FWIW, Budget Stark projected that this would be released sometime in quarter 4 ...I'm all but certain my final payment for this in August will be getting pushed back.

I don't have a good picture i don't think...but it looks like Hawkeye has his bow/baton thing at Sdcc

image.jpeg

Back