1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3621.jpg CW is my first Hawkeye I've liked him so far. I've got him on a extra Falcon stand so he's airborne for now.

This is the pose I found that is starting to win me over

I ended up picking this guy up over the AoU. I really dig the costume as I suspected I would, though that bare arm is definitely his weak point. You become hyper-conscious of his lack of a double joint when you're trying to gently ease his arm into a string-drawing pose. Having said that, the rest of him is terrific. I may actually just reject having the bow and keep him holding his staff, which is another reason I'm glad I got the CW, so I can keep him in a constant action pose without stressing the bow string.

CW is my first Hawkeye I've liked him so far. I've got him on a extra Falcon stand so he's airborne for now.

I like Hawkeye airborne - nice. Have an extra dynamic stand on order I'm gonna use for one of my SWs.

I had SW on there for a while. Then Vision , Black Panther. They've almost all had a turn. Lol! So far Hawkeye has stayed up the longest.

Anyone know how to remove the quiver from his back attachment?

I was watching ShartimusPrime's CW Hawkeye review the other night and I'm pretty certain he touches on that...worth checking out I guess.

I was watching ShartimusPrime's CW Hawkeye review the other night and I'm pretty certain he touches on that...worth checking out I guess.

I don't think he ever explains it unfortunately, just said he hasn't had any trouble with it but that's all. Mine seems to be stuck.

I don't think he ever explains it unfortunately, just said he hasn't had any trouble with it but that's all. Mine seems to be stuck.

Sorry brother, wish I could help. Mine is still all boxed up. Never tinkered with the accessories.

No problem, hopefully someone has sold theirs and knew how to detach it safely without any breakage or damage

Just ordered this guy from PopCultcha. He's still available there for retail if anyone is interested. Was really torn between this version and the AoU version but ultimately settled on CW.

Missed out on The Avengers, not real keen on long sleeve jacket look for AOU. I was going to skip this one as well, but I realized it is totally unfair to have all the Widows and no Hawkeye. So I bought this version and now I love it!! This Hawkeye is truly awesome! You will not regret it!

It’s not that much of a wait either, but you already know since I’m guessing you used Pennies for the 50AUD off so you’ve ordered from them before. :duff

I usually get my Popcultcha orders in a week. About the same as BBTS, or at most just a couple days difference.

Great store to order from.

The only problem I have with ordering from PopCultcha is that when they ship Australian Post I only get a notification that it's reached customs and then no further tracking info until it magically appears at my front door one day.

I think this is the best Hawkeye too. The colors and outfit look the best on it in my opinion. He’s kind of a one and done character for me but I’m glad to have him.

The first one isn’t bad. I really don’t like AoU and it’s irrational and I don’t get why. But whatever. This version is pretty cool.

Back