1/6 Hot Toys MMS358 Captain America: Civil War Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just starting up my Hot Toys collection and I'll eventually be getting a Hawkeye. What's the better figure, the AoU HE or the CW HE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just starting up my Hot Toys collection and I'll eventually be getting a Hawkeye. What's the better figure, the AoU HE or the CW HE?

I never liked the AOU Hawkeye, the other two are pretty great though.

I guess it depends on which outfit you like better. :) Since I'm a Fraction's Hawkeye fan, the AoU outfit doesn't even fit one bit so I went with the CW one. That and it comes with the bow staff. :) I also prefer the gloves on that one over the AoU one ... even when the coat does look great. ^^

I have them both and they are both nice figures IMHO. If I could only get one though I think it would be the Civil War version. :)

Got mine for sale if anyone is interested [emoji4][emoji106] pm me, uk only

While I like this one, I really gotta say that I find the head/neck articulation as well as that of his arms pretty horrible. -__- It wouldn't have hurt to give him neck articulation so he could look up and down ...

DSC_0808-3c.jpg

I also feel tempted to replace the body with one that can actually rotate the upper arm. Which TTM do you think is best for him?

I'm sure this issue's been done to death already but I didn't see it in the pages I've read already. I've been eyeballing this and AoU Hawkeye on BBTS and even though this one's a smidge more $ I'd rather grab the one with better articulation. Was there ever a definitive consensus on whether this is improved or the same poseability as AoU?

I'm sure this issue's been done to death already but I didn't see it in the pages I've read already. I've been eyeballing this and AoU Hawkeye on BBTS and even though this one's a smidge more $ I'd rather grab the one with better articulation. Was there ever a definitive consensus on whether this is improved or the same poseability as AoU?

This guy actually has ankle pivot so it wins in that regard

This guy actually has ankle pivot so it wins in that regard

Does it really win tho? If the other seemingly had better bow string pulling arm movement. And neck artic.. That would be the whole point in getting him

Gotcha. Does this mean the arms are roughly the same between versions?

I've been struggling with the same problem as who to get..and I have yet to find one reasonably believable aiming pose with this guy. They all look slightly off and wonky. I think I'm leaning towards AOU cuz it just looks to achieve that look slightly better. I do like this costume better so that sucks lol

I've been struggling with the same problem as who to get..and I have yet to find one reasonably believable aiming pose with this guy. They all look slightly off and wonky. I think I'm leaning towards AOU cuz it just looks to achieve that look slightly better. I do like this costume better so that sucks lol

I have the same concern about the aiming poses, and it's trickier because this is my first/only Hawkeye I'm picking, so no point of reference. My gut reaction when I saw the costume was that surely that exposed arm gave him better range than the AoU one, but that could be way off base. I do like the look of this one slightly better too.

I have the same concern about the aiming poses, and it's trickier because this is my first/only Hawkeye I'm picking, so no point of reference. My gut reaction when I saw the costume was that surely that exposed arm gave him better range than the AoU one, but that could be way off base. I do like the look of this one slightly better too.

This is the pose I found that is starting to win me over

20180980_489161938111637_9022201390822326272_n.jpg
20180506_157333224827576_617777551711928320_n.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-11-23-08-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-08-11-23-08-58.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 193
Does it really win tho? If the other seemingly had better bow string pulling arm movement. And neck artic.. That would be the whole point in getting him

Meh ... works well enough for me. Pretty sure the neck articulation is the same.

0c1056bf4fb108eb0b8c5f4caa3b4e9b.jpg

Back