1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, those that are receiving there's, id be very carefully when placing the batteries in and turning the lights on/off. HT did a terrible job in designing the open parts so it's VERY easy to break/chip the pieces.

He looks great next to Cap IMG_3024.JPG

Received mine yesterday and I'm absolutely enjoying this figure. The Stark head sculpt came out amazing. Pictures do not do it justice.

I also experienced the loose/broken off magnet issue as well unfortunately.

At this point it might be more useful to post if your figure DIDN'T arrive with broken magnets. Kinda surprised they didn't get that **** fixed before the US release. I know I will be annoyed if it arrives with any scratches from loose bits floating around during shipping, which recently happened with my WM Mk 3 (but SS quickly hooked me up with replacement parts).

The main reason i have superglue is because I always expect something to fall off my IM figures :lol

I don't always expect something like that to happen, but I'm definitely prepared for it. As long as it's fine after being glued back, then I'm fine.

I've only had to glue pieces on like 3 of my 28 armors. I guess I've been pretty lucky.

A lot easier to take on and off. Watch a review video and you will understand.

Yeah, I love the use of magnets. I'd much rather something be connected with magnets than pegs (when done properly). I wish war machine mk 3's forearm parts utilized magnets.

How the hell are you guys getting the neck out? You can't just be pulling!

Ha, I was thinking the same. I tried to get the neck post out so I can fit the head sculpt, but was not successful. I had to stop myself from trying as I was getting frustrated and didn't want to end up damaging the paint. I'll have to try again at another time.

Back