1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would just love to know why they went with this paint job.

It makes me wish it looked like this in the movie.

This will be the first Iron Man figure I won't bother putting batteries in​ I think. Too much work for a few minutes of light.

Are we friends now?
58ad66c07a1f58291aa20ef7b46b253d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ironmen.jpg
ironmen2.jpg
ironmen3.jpg
Finally completed all my Civil War figures with these last two additions...time to wait for a proper Spider-Man...

The figure looks amazing. So does the headsculpt. Although, I find that the Tony headsculpt seems a little too big. Whenever it's on the figure, it makes the body seem too small. He's have to be wafer-thin to fit in that suit, if his head is that big in relation. But outside of that, awesome fig!

The figure looks amazing. So does the headsculpt. Although, I find that the Tony headsculpt seems a little too big. Whenever it's on the figure, it makes the body seem too small. He's have to be wafer-thin to fit in that suit, if his head is that big in relation. But outside of that, awesome fig!

I think that's the problem. HT goes by the CGI on screen suit from the MCU, which looks humanoid rather than a man in a suit. Only the MKI & maybe DC MKIII look believable, as they were also practical suits RDJ wore in IM1. Actually MK33 Silver Centaurion & original plastic MK1 War Machine look spot on. New DC War Machine doesn't look believable someone is in there as armor is too bulky. The head can't be shrunken cause then he'd be out of place with other figures as his head would look too small, and they can't make the body chunkier as then it wouldn't match onscreen. A problem we have to live with and accept I guess.... :dunno

mr-creosote.jpg

This thing is gorgeous. I love the Diecast look, just not the diecast price. :lol

Waiting on the Iron Man from Infinity War but man, I really like this.

Back