1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Its totally impractical but they all do it

NWUe0YE.gif

Just ordered this. Paid in full again to get a discount ($310).1 year is such a long wait!

Maybe I'm missing something here, but after seeing the film I didn't think there was anything really cool and new about the Mk46. It basically had the same weapons and features as all the previous IM suits right? Or did I miss something? There was that newer suit-up feature but it wasn't anything ground-breaking different, plus the helmet can fold away completely, but neither of these are something an action figure can do.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Nice analogy by the way with the "I'm with you 'til the end of the line" quote from TWS. I never thought of it that way myself. But you're right, both that and the "Save Martha" line are intended to do the same thing: To abruptly trigger one's memory and literally stop them dead in their tracks.

That's not bad. LCB?

LCB? If you mean local comic book store then sort of. Local colectible toy store. :D

After seeing the movie last night a clean tony stark head sculpt makes no sense for this...

After seeing the movie last night a clean tony stark head sculpt makes no sense for this...

This. I hope the headsculpt is all bannged up since that's what he looked like for most of the film.

I hope it's a clean sculpt, as I already have a bloodied up Tony Stark head sculpt. If he just has his black eye, I guess I could live with that, as long as the sculpt isn't bloodied.

I hope it's a clean sculpt, as I already have a bloodied up Tony Stark head sculpt. If he just has his black eye, I guess I could live with that, as long as the sculpt isn't bloodied.

I'd like this figure to come with a clean sculpt as well. But since Tony had his black eye for the entire time he wore the suit, I'm expecting a beaten-up sculpt, sadly.

Can't wait for HT to release the Battle Damaged movie promo edition tomorrow....Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Nah, nor I. Although it will be fun to see many other collectors lose their minds. Lol.

Give me a battle-damaged MK46 with
Spoiler Spoiler:
and I'll buy it in a heartbeat :)

I'd be perfectly happy with this (the clean) version of the 46.

If a battle damaged version is made I'd be torn. I like the suit enough I'd maybe consider both.

i'd prefer a mark 46 with a paint job similar to the mark 40 + mark 45 and include battle damaged pieces like the mark 42. those small nicks and scuffs on the 40 and 45 are only super noticeable up close. but when battle damaged parts are added to a paint job like that, i think it works a lot better than something like centurion or the 42 where when the battle damaged parts are added, it looks a little odd with the rest of the armor being so pristine.

plus.. i think the small scuffs and wear add more realism than a pristine armor that has more of a "this is a toy" appearance to my eye.

Have my eye out on this figure. I was initially thinking of waiting for a Mark 6 Diecast but after watching the movie. I started to reconsider. Thank goodness it's only due for release next year so I have plenty of time to think it through.

Just having War Machine MK1 on preorder makes money tight right now

I have my eye on this figure but the Power pose is like half the price and that has me thinking. If they did a BD version which I'm really surprised this isn't (because of the clean PP one) it would be less of the same. hmmm

Back