1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be shocked if this didn't waitlist before Sideshow gets it in. Then they will have my permission to put 47 up for PO. :wink1: :yess:

I still hope for a Mark VII Diecast sometime in the next year or so… Mark IV would be nice, too.

I am planning on getting Mark V and Mark VI, even though I don't buy a ton of Iron Man figures…
those both look too good to pass on, as well.

I'm hoping reveals of a diecast 7, diecast 47, shades, jack, and nightclub or hammerhead before the summer ends.

Yeah but regular CW Cap doesn't have the battle-damaged shield. That would've been an amazing accessory ... but I'll just settle for my knock off shield with the Black Panther scratches on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is the shield? I have one on the way to put between CW Cap and this figure when they all show up!

Anyone know why SS hasn't posted shipping cost yet? If I get this, I'd like to just pay for it now up front, but I can't until they post shipping.

How is the shield? I have one on the way to put between CW Cap and this figure when they all show up!

It's solid. Not shiny and pretty like the one with regular CW Cap but it's made of metal. I recall the straps being a bit goofier than the HT version but Cap has been holding it for months without incident.

Good enough for me and looks good in my display.

63896957d3fa4c7fdd7b97b3940f60b3.jpg

It's solid. Not shiny and pretty like the one with regular CW Cap but it's made of metal. I recall the straps being a bit goofier than the HT version but Cap has been holding it for months without incident.

Looks good, thanks for the information :)

63896957d3fa4c7fdd7b97b3940f60b3.jpg

How heavy is the shield? Is it the same weight as the HT die-cast ones? I bought an after market A1 Cap metal BD shield and that was better suited for a paper weight. Way heavier than the HT die-cast shields.

Are the scratches also etched into the shield as opposed to painted?

How heavy is the shield? Is it the same weight as the HT die-cast ones? I bought an after market A1 Cap metal BD shield and that was better suited for a paper weight. Way heavier than the HT die-cast shields.

Are the scratches also etched into the shield as opposed to painted?

It's close ... I was just holding a shield in each hand and I think HT one is slightly heavier.

The scratches are etched in.

Back