1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The final product looks good and I'm glad they fixed the head issue from the mark 45 but the skinny torso makes the proportions look off and makes the head seem too big for the body. This issue is similar to the Hot Toys Deadpool, but oh well I'm still waiting for Logan Hot Toys. :impatient:

Dammit i like it. Im really not into collecting a buncha iron man but dammit lol. I think its the LEDs and the headscult over my mark43

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only I had money because this one looks pretty awesome. Same with War Machine Mark 3. They look great but I just can't fit them in to my budget right now.

I started flex pays on this in January and my final one is on June 10th, so that should be about the time SSC starts receiving this figure.

This thing just looks gorgeous. It's unreal. The lights look like they turned out better than I had hoped.. and I can't express enough my joy that the forearm missiles were included. And unlike the war machine mk 1's base, this one looks fantastic, on par with the 45's.

War machine mk 3 and the 46 back to back.. how awesome!?

Anyways, my birthday is at the end of May, hopefully it'll start shipping not too long after that.

Is there a particular website or seller you guys recommend ordering this piece from HK? I thought I found one yesterday but apparently it got sold out already :(

Couldn't really ask for more from this release. Can't wait to get it. Bravo, HT! Really setting the bar for the Mk6!

This thing just looks gorgeous. It's unreal. The lights look like they turned out better than I had hoped.. and I can't express enough my joy that the forearm missiles were included. And unlike the war machine mk 1's base, this one looks fantastic, on par with the 45's.

War machine mk 3 and the 46 back to back.. how awesome!?

Anyways, my birthday is at the end of May, hopefully it'll start shipping not too long after that.

I wish they could have made a nice,
Unique and more holding-stability base for the Mark 3 War Machine. Also so that it blends better with the 46.

I hate to be that guy, but yeah, the color is definitely wrong.

I love the paint app they went with. To me it resembles how it looked against Cap and Bucky in a darker environment vs how it looked in the daylight during the airport scene. Not great at describing colors, but to me the red and gold had more depth during their climactic battle.

Ignore my post, I was mistaken about the shoulder pads; they house batteries AND are articulated just like most newer armors!

This thing just looks gorgeous. It's unreal. The lights look like they turned out better than I had hoped...

Loving all the videos and pictures so far except this one (which is why I quoted your comment about the lights): IMG_3016.jpg
I was nervous about how they were going to engineer all the lights, especially the ones on the shoulders and it looks like my concerns were warranted. The recent diecast (and some plastic) IM/WM releases have incorporated the individually articulated shoulder "covers". I specifically chose that photo because it showed how WM was able to be posed with the shoulders looking more accurate as opposed to the 46 which (from the video posted) has batteries in there which looks to be presenting them from moving separately.

Maybe it's just JINGOBELL and crew who were strapped for time to get their pictures ready for release (I mean 46's legs look like he's doing squats). Although, if you go through all the official blogger photos on HT's FB page, you'll notice the same lack of articulation and/or poses without an outstretched arm firing a replulsor blast. The figure looks incredible and I'm definitely excited to receive mine but this is a bit of a bummer; thankfully, it's only a minor issue!

Last edited:
Its only an issue if you make it an issue. Looks fine to me.

Yeah I guess we all have our biases or nit-picks. But I'm a guy who absolutely loves my TFA Chewbacca so that is a gauge as to my HT accuracy/articulation tolerance.

Back