1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

All excellent points, I have never been this torn before... I agree with you on everything.

My concern with 28 LED's, would posing the figure be restricted in any way?... I think I recall some of the older figures had repulsers die from movement, I haven't kept up with newer armor releases to see if it's still common.

i haven't had any problems with any of the figures i own. i didn't step into buying these things until the mark 7 was released so, i'm not sure how the figures released before then are holding up.. but my mark 7 is doing just fine. and i change the poses of my figures fairly often, so it's not like they were posed once and left alone on a shelf the entire time.

i wouldn't worry about it. both the 45 and 46 look incredible and i can't wait for them to be released.

1/9 diecast mark 46 from king arts

ka 46.jpg

mark 46.jpg

After watching the film, I need this armor lol!

not loving that shoulder gap in the King Arts

The face looks to long...

GAAHH! Dammit, I told myself I wasn't going to spend this much on a freaking toy, but I've got to have at least ONE IM armor, and this thing looks bad-@&$ (plus an extra Tony head). I'm going to have to flex-pay this monster.

GAAHH! Dammit, I told myself I wasn't going to spend this much on a freaking toy, but I've got to have at least ONE IM armor, and this thing looks bad-@&$ (plus an extra Tony head). I'm going to have to flex-pay this monster.

It doesn't come out until next year, so you don't have to worry about it for awhile even if you PO it now.

It doesn't come out until next year, so you don't have to worry about it for awhile even if you PO it now.

yup.. the good ole' double edged sword with hot toys.. i REALLY want this figure now, but it's nice that they give you so much time to save up.

No offense, but with regards to HT Iron Man, it's almost impossible to stop at 1 haha..

No offense, but with regards to HT Iron Man, it's almost impossible to stop at 1 haha..

As someone who is only missing the Mk. I 1.0 and the GMG Mk. III, I'd have to agree but I've seen plenty of collections that only have 1 at a time.

As someone who is only missing the Mk. I 1.0 and the GMG Mk. III, I'd have to agree but I've seen plenty of collections that only have 1 at a time.

Yeah, this will be it for me. I don't need multiples of armor.

Yeah, this will be it for me. I don't need multiples of armor.

The War Machine Mk 3 would make an excellent companion piece to the XLVI though, don't you think? :)

Saw the movie an wendsday
Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw the movie an wendsday
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back