1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

The proportions look spot on

You said it man. I almost thought the 2nd and 3rd picture were a 1:1 until I saw the waist grabber.

Beautiful figure. Hideous wait time.

You said it man. I almost thought the 2nd and 3rd picture were a 1:1 until I saw the waist grabber.

Could not agree more. I hope we get a nice suprise and this gets moved up several months

:exactly:

That second pic sold me. It does look 1:1 in that shot.

Don't mind the wait. Gonna flex this guy :lol

Could not agree more. I hope we get a nice suprise and this gets moved up several months
If 45 is any indication then possibly not. :-/

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

More pics..

c398f7a3ef1cd80bbb626d5c563ff563.jpg

982f37daf7c34c0e1371e9e17f280eb6.jpg

11186678e7f30bf8155acae343f847fa.jpg

564bfd03187d872bc537f41246b42844.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:clap:clap:clap

More pics! Lol. This figure keeps getting better and better.

It is getting old, since they're pumping out Stormtroopers at a much more alarming rate :lol

Well it is one of his main role suits, and he is always one of the top 2 billed actors in every MCU movie he is in... so I don't know what the suprise is.. If the complainers want to complain about stealth and umpteen battle damage re-releases, then so be it, but really there is no logical reason why anyone should complain about the next star suit getting made..

Well it is one of his main role suits, and he is always one of the top 2 billed actors in every MCU movie he is in... so I don't know what the suprise is.. If the complainers want to complain about stealth and umpteen battle damage re-releases, then so be it, but really there is no logical reason why anyone should complain about the next star suit getting made..

The variants I'll give it to them. Even I'm getting tired of it.

But I agree, not the main suits. They shouldn't get the bashing

The people who have hung in and collected all the HP armors deserve to have the last few made much more than anyone has any real reason to gripe and complain about them.

The people who have hung in and collected all the HP armors deserve to have the last few made much more than anyone has any real reason to gripe and complain about them.

I like this guy, he gets it :clap :clap :clap

This looks awesome. Not sure if I want to keep the 45 or ditch it for this.

Yep I agree. I'm one off those people and I love them.

12998586_10153476393837344_6591047033715104663_n.jpg

The figure looks phenomenal in all of these new pictures! :clap:clap:clap

:goodpost::exactly:

People who complain about all the Iron Man figures are something else. If you don't want it, then don't buy it, and let the IM collectors enjoy them. I really don't understand what is so difficult about that. :dunno

I agree and I'm one of those people who want all the HPP suits made but... there are still 18, YES EIGHTEEN, that haven't been announced. Marks: 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16 (Nightclub), 18 (Cassanova), 19 (Tiger), 23 (Shades), 27 (Disco), 28 (Jack), 29 (Fiddler), 30 (Blue Steel), 31 (Piston), 32 (Romeo), 34 (Southpaw), 37 (Hammerhead).

Yup, 18, lol. But the cool thing is that most are either kitbashes from other armors and repaints. All they really need to make is the Hammerhead (Mk. 37) and HT will have all the parts needed to finish the HPP line! Here's hoping!

I agree and I'm one of those people who want all the HPP suits made but... there are still 18, YES EIGHTEEN, that haven't been announced. Marks: 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16 (Nightclub), 18 (Cassanova), 19 (Tiger), 23 (Shades), 27 (Disco), 28 (Jack), 29 (Fiddler), 30 (Blue Steel), 31 (Piston), 32 (Romeo), 34 (Southpaw), 37 (Hammerhead).

Yup, 18, lol. But the cool thing is that most are either kitbashes from other armors and repaints. All they really need to make is the Hammerhead (Mk. 37) and HT will have all the parts needed to finish the HPP line! Here's hoping!

Yep, I've been keeping count too. There are a lot of suits left. :lol In particular, I'm still waiting for SC-repainted Blue Steel, whose continued absence from the HPP line is quite odd.

One thing I want to add...Nightclub has some unique parts too, so Hammerhead and Nightclub would be needed in order for all original parts to have been made. :)

Hot toys did make a blue steel and have shown him at some events. There is a forum here for him as well. I'd be surprise if we don't see him as a convention figure this year

Hot toys did make a blue steel and have shown him at some events. There is a forum here for him as well. I'd be surprise if we don't see him as a convention figure this year

That's right. I had almost forgotten about that. Still, it's strange that HT hasn't officially released it yet.

From a HK forum.
3f495190a0f918e6cbc528d7a7c6c71d.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back