1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

At the Superhero Hype Forums, there's a guy called Kane that makes the most amazing gifs and avvys from any new footage that gets released. Just copy and paste for a sig, save and upload for an avvy.

I've never had any problems adding them here.

I also make signatures and avatars for board members on request :D

Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

This figure might've saved 1/6 IMs for me. Told myself I was done after getting the 1/4 43 but now I want this since it looks so damn good, which is saying something because HT promo pics are usually iffy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also make signatures and avatars for board members on request :D

I've always really liked your style of animated signatures. If I ask super nicely, and I send you a couple of my favorite IM gifs, would you mind making me an IM-themed one like yours and Nat's? :)

I've always really liked your style of animated signatures. If I ask super nicely, and I send you a couple of my favorite IM gifs, would you mind making me an IM-themed one like yours and Nat's? :)
Funnt story I made one for you a while ago, it featured all the main IM armors and it was pretty nice, but I couldn't keep the file size down so I had to abandon it. I made it after you posted in the Hellfire thread about buying all the IM armors :lol

I can make you one PM me :)
I could use a new one like yours only in Captain America :lol
Yesssss! I was waiting for someone to ask for one :lol PM me :D

Funnt story I made one for you a while ago, it featured all the main IM armors and it was pretty nice, but I couldn't keep the file size down so I had to abandon it. I made it after you posted in the Hellfire thread about buying all the IM armors :lol

I can make you one PM me :)

Thanks for the thought! That was so nice of you! :hi5:

Okay, will PM you shortly. :D

Good call, I can't believe I forgot about that one.

Never mind me then, go for the store credit if you have other figure purchases in mind.

I like the 45 more than the 46 (the organic look appeals to me), but I concede that the 46 is probably the objectively better figure. You can't go wrong either way, but if you're thinking about Black Panther, it might make more sense to pick up the 46.

Are you guys talking about canceling a NRD from Sideshow for store credit? I was told they won't do that.

They will do it once, usually. But by no means are they obligated to. So be nice when you ask. Lol and that's one time in a lifetime.

some people already have pre-order this figure?

Back