1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a crappy figure ,jeicks,thats so awful..................:thud:
oh crap,who am i going to fool?? :lol
awesome pics,great display-:clap hopefully mine wont take forever to get shipped:impatient:.
finally got him! here's a few quick pics, cause I'm in a rush!

7b9deca9ab45ba0f32456aee6a5461a9.jpg

8f2bce16b11941faa71abdf25175a110.jpg

ec3b6d0dffbcbaa9d8c28a773a94c549.jpg

79a0132e70f174edb1e8789bb860a19a.jpg

38f9e9503cf81418b410680e20deba4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine today too. Just like everyone said, top notch figure. Both default shoulder pads were loose in the box and the magnets came un-glued but that's something we should all expect the first time opening this figure. Nothing some glue couldn't fix and he's all good.
It might sound weird but getting XLVI has made me that much more excited for the diecast VI. I plan to have those 2 together as an evolution of the suits kind of display. Here's hoping the articulation and quality of the VI is as good as this XLVI

I keep seeing this bootleg Tony Stark head on eBay, now I know which version it copied from:
s-l1600.jpg

Well.. I opened this up tonight.. As some of you have experienced, the collar section had gotten loose from the magnet. I was prepared for that though, so it was fixed in less than a minute. Luckily the piece wasn't damaged and didn't cause any damage.

Next was what I was most nervous about, testing the lights. I was thrilled that they all worked and looked beautiful. The batteries were extremely easy to put in. My only cringe-worthy moment came when removing the leg panels. I wish they weren't so tightly attached.

Anyways.. this thing is just unbelievable. Truly unbelievable. It's astonishingly gorgeous.

As far as the armor design itself.. I still expected to prefer the 45, but now I'm leaning towards the 46. The only things I prefer on the 45 is the face plate, and I really like the gold inner forearms. Aside from those things the 46 wins.

The mk 6 has a really tough act to follow lol. And I was already excited for the 47, but now I'm REALLY excited for it. I hope the time between live preorders and sideshow shipping isn't as long as this or the 6.

Also opened up this bad boy tonight. TimothyR said it, gorgeous figure!

Unfortunately, mine also needs some glue love. Putting the batteries in was no fun -- I felt like I was about to snap every arm, shoulder, and thigh panel. It's worth it though. The lights are amazing. Didn't get them all on at the same time or really pose him though. I'm saving that for another day when I'm not as tired. Took one pic and decided to call it a night:

2017-06-14 02.34.49.jpg

Very happy with this figure and can't wait to see the Mk6!

Got mine yesterday. The figure itself is absolutely astonishing! The Mark 46 is still a distant second for me behind the Mark 45, but nevertheless it's an impressive figure and a beautiful suit. I haven't gotten the chance to install any of the batteries, but I'll get to that eventually because I really want to see it completely lit up.

As for the diorama base...I absolutely hate it. :lol It's far too large, and its ruggedness makes basic standing/neutral poses (which are what I prefer) nearly impossible. I tinkered with it for less than five minutes before throwing it back in the box and displaying the figure on a spare U-shaped stand. I really wish HT would stop it with the diorama bases or, at the very least, give us a second, standard stand (like what comes with literally every other character).

^^^ Second base is 3 -5 bucks on internet / the current base gives it a statue feel with posebility. I love these bases. You can always add a 4 bucks stand but to have something like this from ht won't be possible if they don't give it as a main package

Psyched to finally recreate this pose. The last diecast Iron Man that I got was the Mark 43 and this fig is superior in every way. Can't wait for the Mark 6!

3ed89096242061ef75368b373d077796.jpg

Back