1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got myself a CW Cap and yeah... this is definitely the version I'll be keeping. :D The AOU is a great looking figure and I still prefer that movie design, but as far as the figures go the CW just seems to look a lot cooler. Plus it fits in better with my other CW figures anyway.

Only thing I don't care for at all is the masked sculpt which really does look smooshed in, with a nose that is clearly thinner and pointier than that of the unmasked head. Gonna have to buy a separate TWS or AOU head from elsewhere I guess.

20180508_190721 (573x925).jpg

20180508_190935 (598x925).jpg

20180508_191142 (900x925).jpg

Only thing I don't care for at all is the masked sculpt which really does look smooshed in, with a nose that is clearly thinner and pointier than that of the unmasked head. Gonna have to buy a separate TWS or AOU head from elsewhere I guess.
Couldn’t agree more. It’s fine with the teeth gritted faceplate, but the neutral one doesn’t look good. I finally went for the AOU sculpt with the eBay coupon last week, so that should get here Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great photos.

I concur about the masked sculpt. The only reason I keep mine on though is because it has that separate gritted teeth faceplate that provides some versatility. I already have the same masked sculpts on AoU and SS Cap (generally prefer my Cap figures with masked sculpts). Plus SS Cap is on the same shelf as CW Cap, as I consolidated my TWS figures (Bucky, BW and SS Cap) with CW (Cap and Mk 46).

Definitely! I wanted to have at least one "classic" Cap. With the events of IW I'm not positive we'll see another in the future.

Yep, I was the same. One "advantage" coming to the game a bit late means you can get the last / best version....if you can find them at a decent price that is :lol

Finally got the AOU head for this guy and I’m really happy. It’s a huge improvement from the stock head in terms of likeness and the skin tone is a lot better too.
92bb9af779342584d23b5046054f8f7b.jpg

84bde7b70cfc0312396d47fa014ffcc1.jpg

b8d08b44a8a3b6567a39c74d260de8c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, I’ll have wait to see about the scale armor till the next movie is closer, or has more official info released. There was promo art and T-shirts that showed Cap with scale armor on before Civil War was released that never proved worthy of any truth. So kinda hard to tell right now.

Back