1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go Team Cap!

291jadg.jpg

Since the reveal of the EG Cap, I’ve been giving this one a bit of attention lately. Depending on how the scales look, I’m at the moment erring on the side that I think I prefer the cloth outfit instead.

C7E68624-D8AD-454A-8E65-56DB7AE3A454.jpg

BE0B3CCD-1449-46C2-8428-18432E6FAF85.jpeg

Definitely prefer cloth to that rubber/vinyl. To me it cheapens the figure big time. From feel to aesthetics it is a downgrade. To each their own. Glad we all have choices and buy what you like.

3 (1).jpg

4 (1).jpg

From what I've seen so far the EG Cap doesn't look cheap at all. TBH I think it's too early to make any judgement based on an unfinished prototype anyway.
You like this one. Money saved. Good for you ;-)

From what I've seen so far the EG Cap doesn't look cheap at all. TBH I think it's too early to make any judgement based on an unfinished prototype anyway.
You like this one. Money saved. Good for you ;-)

Correct I haven't seen it in person, but they are using the same material as IW and concept cap. Many reviewers have commented on the material choice feeling and looking cheaper on those items. Along with restricted articulation.

Money being saved by Hot Toys as well as myself

; -)

Well if scaley Cap is gonna be rubber man, then I'm fine with my superior CW Cap! Easy decision! :clap

Just wanted to reiterate that this is only my opinion. Everyone makes a choice on what they wanted represented in their collection.

I don't mind the material change so long as the body proportions match infinity war and concept cap.

I agree with this.

Though I’m thinking I’d still prefer the fabric. But even then, the only way I’d get EG Cap is if he dies in this film, and the proportions on it are just can’t miss. Otherwise, I can’t justify getting it when I already have CW and AoU Cap.

484C380C-E59D-4C94-BCFB-96712F715CD2.jpg

Correct I haven't seen it in person, but they are using the same material as IW and concept cap. Many reviewers have commented on the material choice feeling and looking cheaper on those items. Along with restricted articulation.

Money being saved by Hot Toys as well as myself

; -)

Because you know the production costs, right? ;-)

Not going to do this with you.

If you like it buy it if not then dont.

I'm enjoying my collection and the future figures I pick up.

I am not here to tell you which one is better, because that is subjective.
I have no problem with you liking this one more at all. It's your damn right to have your own opinion. I already said it's good for you, didn't I.
But it's one thing to post an opinion, but another thing to present your feeling about it being cheap using speculation about production costs as a fact.
I am not here to pick up a fight with you.
Enjoy your CW Cap. It's an awesome figure and also my favourite so far.

I am not here to tell you which one is better, because that is subjective.
I have no problem with you liking this one more at all. It's your damn right to have your own opinion. I already said it's good for you, didn't I.
But it's one thing to post an opinion, but another thing to present your feeling about it being cheap using speculation about production costs as a fact.
I am not here to pick up a fight with you.
Enjoy your CW Cap. It's an awesome figure and also my favourite so far.

No argument. Just 2 opinions being expressed by passionate collectors.

Back