1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. Initial thoughts? Love him. I'm glad I watched a review of it before I opened him. I don't remember if it was Shartimus or Optibotimus but someone mentioned you have to be extra careful removing the headsculpt or part of it can get stuck in his neck socket. It's in the instructions booklet and I can tell by how I popped it on and off, that was a legit warning.

He's about 3x more articulated than the first cap from his solo movie and about 5x more than Stealth Cap. All I've had time to do today is do a couple of quick poses and switch his mouth piece to gritted. But so far so good. When I have more time, I'll get to do more dynamic poses and take some photos.

Yeah, the plug getting stuck in the neck socket I remember happened to at least one person on here unfortunately. Nothing that can't be fixed with pliers as far as getting it out, but then you end up having to re-glue the plug to the sculpt.

I own both, as well as First Avenger, Avenger, Stealth Suit. I was not going to buy the CW version cause it "kinda" resembled the AoU, but the differences is what sold me. After comparing them both I'm happy I purchased it. :)
:yess:

Well collectors, I received my CA:CW version yesterday and did a quick pose cause I had to go to work. Overall I am very impressed and glad I purchased it, even though at first I was reluctant like some of you. I have noticed the legs are a little loose; however, with a little bit of patience, I think I will be able to pose it in any position I want. As with any of my figures, I will probably modify it to pose better and keep the uniform in place. Here are some pictures as well as one of my first "youtube" videos ever made. . . not bad for an old "Capsicle". :slap
20161014_204453.jpg
20161014_204548.jpg
20161014_172628.jpg
20161014_172748.jpg

Please Like (if you like it) and see how many folks I can get to watch my rookie video.

Finally got him but the plastic holding strap on the shield snapped off.... Awaiting for a replacement from local store :slap
Regardless, it's a great figure and I'm glad to have him in my collection.

Ps. Can someone replace the gloves with AoU ones and take some pics for me? I like the design & magnetic use on the AoU one better.

Did you snap it off while trying to put the shield on? I agree that the AoU magnetic one is much easier in that regard. I think the CW one looks nicer though.

I don't think you can use the AoU shield on the CW figure unfortunately because the forearm on the CW figure lacks the embedded magnet that the AoU figure has.

Does anyone here own both AOU and Civil war Cap ??

I have the AoU one and the BV Cap. I leave the AoU one unmasked and he's in a different detolf than the BV one. They are very similar but I like both of them for different reasons. I thought I'd sell my AoU one once I got the BV but after having em side by side I decided I wanted to still have both. Though if someone made me pick just one I'd probably keep the CW version

I've been very impressed by how good the Cap, Black Widow and Hawkeye figures have turned out in Civil War line

Does anyone know what the next figure in the line is scheduled to be released in Hong Kong?

If it's Ant Man it may be to time to for me make any early purchase

I just received my Civil Wars Cap, and I think that it looks incredible, however putting on that shield was truly a major pain.

I just received my Civil Wars Cap, and I think that it looks incredible, however putting on that shield was truly a major pain.

The only drawback to the figure I can think of. But yeah, once it's on and he's holding it just right, it freakin' rocks!

Yeah, for some reason the shield on this one was more onerous (at least for me) to put on than any other Cap figure that has a shield with straps, and I have all the Cap figures.

Back