1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my two week notice for this guy also. Extremely pumped.

That was an extremely quick turnaround though. Didn't this just release in HK literally a few days ago? Or has it been out for a few weeks but nobody was privy of it until a few days ago?

Got my two week notice for this guy also. Extremely pumped.

That was an extremely quick turnaround though. Didn't this just release in HK literally a few days ago? Or has it been out for a few weeks but nobody was privy of it until a few days ago?

It just released in HK like 48 hours ago. Rey was actually pretty quick into Sideshow after she was released in HK as well, like 4 weeks.

Maybe HT is working towards shipping to SSC quicker?

Of course while I'm still debating on getting this Cap or not..CW comes out on Digital..decisions :slap

dang, I may have payed approximately $80ish more than u guys, but atleast ill get mine 2 weeks earlier! :p

(gotta stay positive, since I had no idea that sideshow would get theirs in so quickly! should have held off but oh well, looks like we'll all be pretty happy come end of the month!)

I really want to get this guy but I'm torn because I have the AOU version, but I'm afraid he might sell out forever just like the AOU version did on SSC. I can't believed that happened

What to do, we know there will be a Avengers IG version coming, but this film was so cool, but this version is not my favorite outfit. I'd preferred the AOU with the red, white and blue with the better boots and magnetic wrists. But CW has that incredible angry mouth expression :panic:

In the same boat as you - I really love the costume from AOU, but I believe the poseability on the CW version is better - can anyone confirm? If so that may be a selling point.

Just get the head and mouth plates from eBay. I understand where you're coming from. These yearly updates do get ridiculous...don't forget, the Russos did say Rogers is no longer cap in IG, so this may very well be the last time we see Rogers suited up for a while.

Definitely considering ordering a head with the face plates from Ebay, but then I think . . . everyone does need a Steve Rogers & Cap to display right? So maybe no harm in ordering a CW Cap . . . . :X

I'm glad I don't mind waiting until stuff is available in the US ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's a curse sometimes. I easily waited on mark 43, any black widow, rocket & groot. but then figures like this cap & star-lord, I had to jump on early

no self control :/

it's a curse sometimes. I easily waited on mark 43, any black widow, rocket & groot. but then figures like this cap & star-lord, I had to jump on early

no self control :/

I hear you. It's definitely tough to see figures released then having to wait for weeks for it to be available.

I'm just stubborn about not wanting to pay extra and accruing reward points.

But, as with BvS Batman, waiting can bite one in the ass .... I've hesitated pulling the trigger on Sideshow and another site and now I'm resigned to the waitlist.

I hear you. It's definitely tough to see figures released then having to wait for weeks for it to be available.

I'm just stubborn about not wanting to pay extra and accruing reward points.

But, as with BvS Batman, waiting can bite one in the ass .... I've hesitated pulling the trigger on Sideshow and another site and now I'm resigned to the waitlist.

it's definitely a gamble! I'm in the same boat with batman also!

It just released in HK like 48 hours ago. Rey was actually pretty quick into Sideshow after she was released in HK as well, like 4 weeks.

Maybe HT is working towards shipping to SSC quicker?

Rey has been nearly a 2 month wait. This is WAY quicker.

I waited on AOU Cap, and missed out. So as soon as there was a promo code that worked on CW Cap, I ordered it. Wasn't gonna risk missing out on this one.

I waited on AOU Cap, and missed out. So as soon as there was a promo code that worked on CW Cap, I ordered it. Wasn't gonna risk missing out on this one.

which code worked? ive still been waiting for one

I think this must have already been on a ship in the middle of the Pacific when it was released. I know they have not made cargo ships that much faster :lol

I quickly threw together a couple comparison shots. Both versions seem to have the same build and physique. Regular is on the left and BV is on the right.

SOOeeRG.jpg

n5olyzT.jpg

Back