1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was posted in the CW Bucky thread yesterday:

550f02f03416a9873477dfa8d6e867cb.jpg

But, there are people that go overboard with it, and that crap gets old.

My sentiments as well.

The demand isn't as great for this one compared to the Battling Version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EX versions generally always have higher demand.

This was posted in the CW Bucky thread yesterday:

550f02f03416a9873477dfa8d6e867cb.jpg

My sentiments as well.

EX versions generally always have higher demand.
The boxes say CA3 CA meaning Captain America from the third Captain America movie. That's not Bucky.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I wanted to upgrade my Cap AoU but the NON magnetic shield is a deal breaker for me.

I really thought I wanted this version, but after a LOT of consideration, I'm wishing I grabbed the Battling Version. I actually like the weathering and I won't use the extra face plate of the regular. You guys know if the BV has shipped from Sideshow yet? If not, will the prices on ebay come down once it does ship in the US? I'm hoping to find one for less than $300.

I wanted to upgrade my Cap AoU but the NON magnetic shield is a deal breaker for me.

One reason I AM ordering this one is because of the non-magnetic shield. I know these figures won't last forever but I worry the magnets will loose their strength down the road. I wanted to get a version with a strap on shield.

However, the main reason is still the articulation and knee pads.

I really thought I wanted this version, but after a LOT of consideration, I'm wishing I grabbed the Battling Version. I actually like the weathering and I won't use the extra face plate of the regular. You guys know if the BV has shipped from Sideshow yet? If not, will the prices on ebay come down once it does ship in the US? I'm hoping to find one for less than $300.
Good luck there. Doubt it'll happen for under $300, it's an exclusive. I haven't seen the NA Scarlet Witch sell for under $300 yet.

If I get this I'm hoping I can find someone to trade sculpts with.

One reason I AM ordering this one is because of the non-magnetic shield. I know these figures won't last forever but I worry the magnets will loose their strength down the road. I wanted to get a version with a strap on shield.

However, the main reason is still the articulation and knee pads.

The magnets on the AoU version are pretty strong. I doubt they'll ever lose the shield.

BV is awesome, but I'm glad I stuck with this version. If I'm only going to have one version of a figure, I generally prefer it to be clean. I like the clean suit and the clean shield with this one.

This figure looks fantastic. I like the muted colors and with the addition of an extra face plate we essentially have 3 different head sculpts. It comes with a flat base which allows for more pose options. The battling version's base limits posing options and pushes the figure closer to being a statue. Ideally you want the fancy base along with a regular HT stand (but that can be purchased separately).

Just ordered the custom Panther-scratched shield. Now I feel better about missing the battling version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back