1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I'm also kinda sad once we see less of the original group, I think the MCU has enough great characters ready to fill in their shoes. It's just a matter of how they make us care. I mean we got Strange, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Ant-Man and Wasp ... that's a pretty good mix already! Moreover Bucky's gonna stay around for 4 more movies, 5 if you count IW and the unnamed after as one (like Hemsworth is doing). If they keep Sam and Wanda around too we're in for something good. Then they could still get the Netflix guys to join on the big screen of have one one of the others make a cameo in a series. All of these things considered, I'm actually really really pumped to see where this is going. *___*

Screen Shot 2016-08-29 at 09.41.24.jpg

Cap?

Great news! I've been waiting for the ultimate Cpt. America figure. He'll be joining my Ant-man for the time being. Mk 46 is still 10 months away.

Honestly, probably not too much over retail. Probably like 20-30 like it usually is since it is another Cap figure.

I hope so, I'd like to pick this up as soon as it comes out. Happy to pay 20-30 extra to get it early. But no way if it's in the £100+ region haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's released tonight, I presume roughly end of September - early October is when SSC should start seeing this.

Can't wait to start seeing some in hand pictures and some side by side comparisons of him with BV CW Cap and AoU Cap.

As long as the physique matches the battle version I'll get it. Looking forward to the pics, hopefully tonight.

I'd better order sooner rather than later, Deadpool went to waitlist already.

I hope so, I'd like to pick this up as soon as it comes out. Happy to pay 20-30 extra to get it early. But no way if it's in the £100+ region haha

Haha same here, man. Timcent's prices are usually about 20-30 over retail. As long as it isn't doing Deadpool numbers which I honestly think it won't do.

2ad85c326116697889ae4c2eb5289277.jpg

As someone mentioned, jingobell posted a clue as well. I didn't realize he did that until he posted before BvS Batman dropped.

Haha same here, man. Timcent's prices are usually about 20-30 over retail. As long as it isn't doing Deadpool numbers which I honestly think it won't do.

I think he will. Look at deadpool, character isnt popular as captain america and right now its selling for 389 usd.

I think we must also take into consideration that the Deadpool figure is the first and only figure HT has made of the character as of now. There have been several Caps.

Back