1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im gonna put the HS with the angry mouthplate on my Battlin Cap and keep the regular CW Cap with the calm HS.

How'd that turn out? That sounds about as iconic as it gets without looking dated like the SPM.

Yeah, I liked it quite a bit. The darker red will match CW Cap's suit more as well.

Snapped a phone pic earlier, sorry for the bad lighting... the colors don't look right:

13682464_10208941612152827_718175054_o.jpg

The red doesn't look right. Reminds me of a madman surgeon. Doesn't flow too well with the blue suit.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I like the boots better on him than the gauntlets. Maybe the original gauntlets painted like the boots would look better to me.

Can we expect this figure to be released in HK next month? The only big change from the BD version they already released is the new head sculpt with removable face plates.

One of the things I really dislike is waiting for up to a year for a figure to come out. It kinda takes away from the excitement of it all.

Can we expect this figure to be released in HK next month? The only big change from the BD version they already released is the new head sculpt with removable face plates.

One of the things I really dislike is waiting for up to a year for a figure to come out. It kinda takes away from the excitement of it all.

It'd be impossible to save up for them and Hot Toys has to gage (gauge?) interest

Part of it comes down to when HT is given reference materials, that might be sooner or later in the filming process for each movie. Then they have to work up a prototype, get likeness approvals for sculpts and all that other stuff before they can put a figure into production. There's probably a lot of behind the scenes issues that cause delays.

Back