1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually preordered the regular Cap with the code. I love my AoU Cap and have almost everyone from HT. He's my favorite hero so I don't mind having more than 1 version. But given how much I love Civil War, I'm strongly considering getting all the figures

That will be pretty cool. It will be neat to see collectors who end up having the whole line from this film. I have the entire lines from TFA and TWS, but I won't be getting all the figures from CW, unfortunately. I may eventually trade my TWS Falcon for a CW Falcon one of these days. It'll mean that I won't have the entire TWS line anymore, but I do like his CW look better. I feel I only need one representation of him.

After checking eBay I see a lot of shield reproductions that I could use in case I don't get the BV version. All I really wanted was the shield anyway. I could get an extra shield, take a nail and scratch the claw marks on it myself dirty it up a bit, and I'd be just as happy. I don't recall Cap standing in any type of rubble at all in the movie so the base is a moot point.

Pretty much the same figure as AoU Cap- without some color stripes. Easy pass for me but feel HT has reached it's threshold of Caps- IW Cap beter look radically different for me to buy..

Ugghhhhh I think I may buy this. I feel weird about selling AOU cap because I prefer the base. I like the white biceps on AOU but I prefer everything else about this figure. I'm a little worried about the shoulder size though. I know it's padded in the movie but it looks a bit silly in the promo pics. I'm hoping we see the final product soon.

I plan on just picking up a spare body with suit.

Side note: Once you remove the entire fat suit from the Auo version, his body proportions are pretty similar to the CW version.

So with this being a lot of AoU re-use, what are the chances that he gets bumped to Q2 this year?

When looking at Budget Stark's Secret Base list, he seems to be a logical choice for an early release.

Thought same thing- wouldn't be surprised it it hit in the next few weeks..

Pretty sure the Iron Legion drone and Mark 45 were revealed the same day ... But this is an entirely different situation due to not being two completely new figures, so who knows ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if they (Cap and Bucky) will be released on the same day, but I do think one won't be too far behind the other.

Glad I used the code to order this today, didn't realize it expired at midnight tonight. Well at least that's what I was told. Got this and the Battle Version PO'd. The poses will be glorious.

Glad I used the code to order this today, didn't realize it expired at midnight tonight. Well at least that's what I was told. Got this and the Battle Version PO'd. The poses will be glorious.

Which code? The C1V1LWAR one?

Yes. Let me guess..it doesn't expire yet? Lol.

I used it to PO Bucky a couple of weeks ago. But I thought the Spring one (not sure what it was exactly) just recently expired and the C1V1LWAR one took its place, so if it's expiring already, that was quick. :lol

I used it to PO Bucky a couple of weeks ago. But I thought the Spring one (not sure what it was exactly) just recently expired and the C1V1LWAR one took its place, so if it's expiring already, that was quick. :lol

Now that you mention it, maybe my "meant well" friend was confusing the civil war one with the spring one. If that's the case, then there is still hope for others. Haha.

Which code? The C1V1LWAR one?

Yes. Let me guess..it doesn't expire yet? Lol.

Thanks guys. I used the code last night and placed my preorder.

So the battling version has been released in HK. Wonder if that could mean the regular won't be too for behind?
I hope so!!

Back