1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Fig

On the current AOU version, but I'll be getting this one.

Hot Toys - MMS 350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible...

12677602_545132612328603_412527375_n.jpg

They are similar, but with a lot of differences. Not even the red and white patterns in the abdomen are the same.

I really don't understand what people expect. Maybe Captain America should hire a personal stylist and use black, purple and yellow, and instead of a star in his chest a banana. Then we would have a really different figure.

There is a limit to what they can change without losing identity and also to appear like a organic evolution of the character.

P.S.: I completely understand people not getting it cause it's to close to the previous one, but I prefer that they don't do crazy changes just for the sake of it.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Fig

Price where i am from is a little more than aou cap. Even bucky is more than tws one too.

Oooh, I may have to pick up a CW head for the interchangeable lower face. But yeah, not interested in the rest of the figure when I already have AoU Cap.

Also not sure what they changed in the unmasked Evans HS from AoU, other than the eyes direction. The previous one already looked pretty damn good, guess any improvement beyond that isn't noticeable?

Last edited:
This Cap is better than AoU version; i have AoU but I will buy this one too.
But I have a question: where is the scratched shield??????????

I thought I was gonna pass on this one, but it's too damn good looking. Love the deeper red on the shield, felt the AOU one was a little too bright.

Getting this one for sure!
It'll be my first Captain America figure in my collection!
When will this go up for pr-order?

Last edited:
Hmm so are we to assume that Steve removes the Avengers patch from his costume later? I hope we get that on the figure as well.

7fa88fccc7bf5bcd93465567b779a843.jpg

That's the version of CW Cap I want - no Avenger A's and scratches on the shield. But I'll settle for whatever they put out.

There's also screen time where it's on the suit. They stop being "avengers" at some point in the film. But the early shooting, which is probably the reference material hot toys and other companies where provided, had the logo. Both the below pics where from just after they started filming. And it's got the A. I really doubt they would just release another version sans the A. Only idiots like me would buy it. Only us completist. And there's very few of those, especially now a days. If there's more changes maybe.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

The lack of the Avengers symbol represents the division central to the story line. Cap obviously removes it to show his ideological split from the team. I'm disappointed that that detail wouldn't be included in the figure. But, like I said, I'll end up buying whatever they throw at us :lol

Back