1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Fig

Thanks for the pic Jayception; I actually like the AoU Cap better - brighter and more colors. May have to stay w/ my AoU one.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Fig

Thanks for the pic Jayception; I actually like the AoU Cap better - brighter and more colors. May have to stay w/ my AoU one.

no problem and I agree. I think the AoU Cap is absolute perfection, as far as movie Cap goes. Hell, it's my most favorite Cap design ever.

But I still appreciate the CW one, it's just good to know it's not a figure I necessarily "need".

sticking with AOU version....I find the shield strap (while more accurate) a pain in the arse to get on without worrying about damaging it

sticking with AOU version....I find the shield strap (while more accurate) a pain in the arse to get on without worrying about damaging it

That just reminded me about my biggest grip on the AoU figure, and that's why would they not have a closed fist as the magnetic hand?:slap

It's so tedious to get him into poses where you don't see his fingers poking out from behind the shield:lol

What is GA cap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and clumsy fingers.

The shoulders are an improvement, they're definitely more broad than AoU Cap. The teeth baring face plate doesn't look good though. I reckon I'll be fine with passing on this... If anything I'll get the shield parted out.

Good looking cap, but I'm more than happy with my AoU version. This is a good get for those that passed or missed the AoU one.

Superior Cap. Those shoulders are perfect. Far better than the small trapless looking bodies that every other cap has had. Now he finally looks like Captain America and captures his width and presence.

image.jpeg

Ive been hitting the refresh page every chance I get I cant wait to get a pre-order. I have the AOU and while it looks fantastic I hated the tailoring in the pants and I ended up ruining the first one I had trying to modify it. I now have 2 AOU Caps (1 is pantless) so I might do some part swapping with the new one since I love the magnetic shield

Ive been hitting the refresh page every chance I get I cant wait to get a pre-order. I have the AOU and while it looks fantastic I hated the tailoring in the pants and I ended up ruining the first one I had trying to modify it. I now have 2 AOU Caps (1 is pantless) so I might do some part swapping with the new one since I love the magnetic shield

Normally SSC is later in the day.

Actually, it's the AoU sculpt that's looking left and the CW sculpt that's looking right (from Cap's perspective). :lol

Pictures for this Cap figure and Bucky are officially up on HT's website. I presume that means PO's at SSC are imminent.

To paraphrase Harry and Marv, "Computer mouses up."

WmUCTCvnHiKl.gif

I think I like that the Age of Ultron suit had more colors but since I missed it and this is fairly similar I'll be pre-ordering this.

so whats the current bet for the price tag? my money is on $234.99

Ah, I think I'm going to say $229.99

I say that because I believe BvS Bats was $234.99, and he came with slightly a bit more for accessories.

This looks great, i just got aou cap from gohastings but i think im getting this one too to display one with the helmet and one without. The costume looks good too but i like the red around the chest and white on the arms of the aou.

Nice they're expanding the options a bit with faceplates, but still not feeling this uniform as much. I think really misses the white on the arms and from behind its just blue pajamas, the knee pads are better than AoU but otherwise I am more than satisfied keeping the Ultron version.

I wasnt planning to get this, but I guess this will be my first Cap. Looks great. I'm just not sure about one thing. What if HT also make a 1/4th scale of this? (Dunno why but I have a feeling that they're going to make a mark 46 and cap in 1/4th scale. Hope I'm right lol :pray: )

Back