1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had both in hand last year before deciding the CW was the only one I needed, but now that I've been going back and collecting other Caps I'm wishing I had held onto the AOU. It may not have captured that look as well as I wanted, but it was still a cool look.

Although I definitely prefer the darker and glossier red of the CW shield.

IMG_20190610_175250.jpg

The AoU suit awesome I wish he kept it until the end. It looked like a true modern update of the classic comic costume

I had both in hand last year before deciding the CW was the only one I needed, but now that I've been going back and collecting other Caps I'm wishing I had held onto the AOU. It may not have captured that look as well as I wanted, but it was still a cool look.

Although I definitely prefer the darker and glossier red of the CW shield.

View attachment 456850

I like the CW shield better also. I think that’s the best looking Cap shield myself, both in film and figure wise.

I sold my CA Civil War because of the Endgame figure, but this really is the perfect cap figure; the new one has that rubber suit; So I went ahead and bought another CA Civil War

I really like this figure to pair with Mk 46, but I am starting to like the body less and less. I still like the figure overall though; I like the suit, the shield, the gritted teeth sculpt, etc.

I can't tell you my secrets lolz. I will say the majority of the effect is lighting. Reworking that lighting in LR and PS really drives the look home.

Appreciate your enthusiasm!

Haha no sweat...either way, sweet photo!

Back