1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0565.jpg

anyone selling one of these in the uk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is strange, I would expect anything like that here in UK, my armoured and reg bats are both still perfect, I check them about once a month, no peeling/ stickiness at all, just kept in detolfs, but no extra cabinet lighting, If you had cabinet lights that could have done something i guess, but otherwise it really is an anomaly...

Yeah, really strange. I live in a hot, humid, tropical, polluted country and I expect my figures to rot faster but so far no problems. Even my TDK Original Costume Batman is doing well after 9 years,

Re: Hot Toys Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Hi guys! I figured it was only right to make my first post in here, since this was my first Hot Toy figured I ever purchased. When I saw it, I told my girlfriend that I had to have him. Now I'm hooked and can't want to grow my collection

Re: Hot Toys Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Hi guys! I figured it was only right to make my first post in here, since this was my first Hot Toy figured I ever purchased. When I saw it, I told my girlfriend that I had to have him. Now I'm hooked and can't want to grow my collection

Plasticsmoke
⭐️Welcome to the plastic addiction⭐

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hi
Does anyone here have the custom neutral mouthplate from one sixth kit that they are looking to sell?
I’m in the U.K.
thanks

So glad I bit the bullet and got this guy back in my collection.
This is my 3rd!

63e7a756b1aaf6578b52c155f024a015.jpg

Yes. Lift up the cape and you'll see in the back where you can adjust it. Just gently pull it through the adjustor a bit to get the desired length.

Yes. Lift up the cape and you'll see in the back where you can adjust it. Just gently pull it through the adjustor a bit to get the desired length.

Thanks mate
I appreciate that as it was bugging me
[emoji106]

Anyone looking for a brand new battle damaged armored batman? In the U.K.
29e854d04a5d69f8aca0dd7358507e55.jpg

1dd4bb40927c4f569726f81e963d954d.jpg
ba3928e02eda77b7cabb68305b862e48.jpg

Back