1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be interesting to see the how the critics review what appears to be a very bleak Endgame, considering one of the biggest complaints about the DCEU was its bleakness.

It will be interesting to see the how the critics review what appears to be a very bleak Endgame, considering one of the biggest complaints about the DCEU was its bleakness.

Arguably, anything 'bleak' in the MCU was *earned* over a period of many films and years in real-time, i.e. a natural consequence of the storylines and their logical outcomes, so no one can level the accusation that its posturing or style over substance.

Whether or not those accusations leveled at DCEU films were unwarranted remains contentious.

With that being said, I have a hard time believing Endgame will necessarily *remain* bleak. High stakes and sacrifice, yes...but unforgiving? I do expect some kind of uplifting payoff. Maybe I'm wrong. Could be that the payoff is actually Phase 4 (or whatever phase they're heading into).

Arguably, anything 'bleak' in the MCU was *earned* over a period of many films and years in real-time, i.e. a natural consequence of the storylines and their logical outcomes, so no one can level the accusation that its posturing or style over substance.

Whether or not those accusations leveled at DCEU films were unwarranted remains contentious.

With that being said, I have a hard time believing Endgame will necessarily *remain* bleak. High stakes and sacrifice, yes...but unforgiving? I do expect some kind of uplifting payoff. Maybe I'm wrong. Could be that the payoff is actually Phase 4 (or whatever phase they're heading into).

Of COURSE Endgame won't remain bleak. Does anyone really believe all but two or three of those characters aren't coming back..?

I just saw Aquaman yesterday for the first time, and it only further disappointed me because I thought it was a really good movie and it was just sad to think that once again, it’s part of a universe as a collective whole right now has little to no direction. On a film by film basis, I tend to lean towards DCEU films as being better than MCU films. I really like the stories the DCEU films tell and they are chalk full of emotion. Aquaman I thought told a really good story, and had a great balance of heartfelt moments and humor; not to mention awesome visuals that I thought were sort of reminiscent of Avatar.

My current DCEU film list I’d say now looks like:

1. BvSUE
2. Aquaman
3. MoS
4. WW
5. JL
Distant 6. SS

ABA1.jpg
ABA2.jpg

Still a savage figure.

Man just bought one of these from eBay.
This will be my 3rd!
Iv sold all the others on, but iv always regretted it!
Keeping this one!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my armoured batman, it came with an extra body and head but minus the body armour
if anyone’s interested
It’s in the uk

This figure has more shelf presence than most others out there. Even in the simplest of poses.
I've yet to have it up with the faceplate in, I like it looking like just the armour on display.

53641344_1301870129950747_1817169352626012160_n.jpg

53887211_1302004113270682_7375623487743852544_n.jpg

Not to mention that you’re pretty much limited to simple poses with it, being that articulation is kind of restricted. But I concur that it doesn’t require much effort in posing in order for this to have a commanding presence on the shelf.

I had waited to see how this one was going to look once it came out, between this thread & a past "How to be a Poser", I'm on the hunt for one!

I had waited to see how this one was going to look once it came out, between this thread & a past "How to be a Poser", I'm on the hunt for one!

I’d suggest getting one now, u won’t regret it and the price is definitely on the up on these now

Got around to taking some "real" pics of my collection. I managed to score the Armored Batman last week for a great price. It's instantly jumped to my favourite figure in my collection!

._DSC3059a.jpg

Back