1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty certain it was actually attached to the back of his belt, similar to TDK.

I’m gonna make a little holder for that to put on it too, il watch the film again for reference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any recommendations on a basic no-frills stand for the Black Chrome version? The stand included is massive and really unsightly on the shelf.

Have the battle damagdd but now I’m thinkin of pickin up the regular version. Anyone know anyone selling theirs?

Was in the JL Tactical Suit thread tonight- eagerly awaiting that figure. In the meantime, I had to take another look at this great figure...

ARMORED-BATMAN_018.jpg

Imposing and impressive on display.

Watched the BvSE again tonight and this movie just keeps getting better and better. Happy to own all the Batmen but really sad Ben is out. He was so good in this.

Yeah, it's sad to me that the DCEU at the moment is pretty much a dumpster fire. So much so that they even changed the name (last time I saw at least) from DCEU to whatever it's called now. For me, BvSUE is the best modern day superhero film; I really like how it depicted what it would really be like if those two characters were dropped in today's world and existed in today's current political climate, and what the reaction and ramifications would likely be, so it's a shame it has to be part of an overall universe that has little to no direction at this point because those in charge of it have their collective heads up their asses. Same goes for Ben as Batman and Gal as WW. Both are pretty much perfect for and nail their respective roles, and it's a shame they have to be tarnished by a universe that is in a nose dive.

Yeah, it's sad to me that the DCEU at the moment is pretty much a dumpster fire. So much so that they even changed the name (last time I saw at least) from DCEU to whatever it's called now. For me, BvSUE is the best modern day superhero film; I really like how it depicted what it would really be like if those two characters were dropped in today's world and existed in today's current political climate, and what the reaction and ramifications would likely be, so it's a shame it has to be part of an overall universe that has little to no direction at this point because those in charge of it have their collective heads up their asses. Same goes for Ben as Batman and Gal as WW. Both are pretty much perfect for and nail their respective roles, and it's a shame they have to be tarnished by a universe that is in a nose dive.

:clap

totally agree with you, it is a god damn shame WB high commands interfered so much that they destroyed Synder's vision of DCEU. Synder was a good director and his style of picturing DC's universe is perfect and on spot!

Back