1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Do you always have to be such a sandpaper-covered ****? Give your act a rest for a while. Be less abrasive, holster your guns. Jesus.

Dude, don't mind him. He feels it's his God given mandate to defend ANYTHING negative said against HT...be it big or small. Like...you can't even crack any jokes about that company, or motux will smite thee...in HT' honor. He actually believes his alleged line of work or business gives him authority above everyone else on the subject of toy production, when in fact it really shouldn't because what he claims he is involved with has NOTHING to do with toy production. I wish he'd stop with the misplaced sense of entitlement...but I'm sure it goes both ways, as he'd wish we all would shut up, bow down and take it up the @$$ with whatever HT produces and charges.

That being said...I'm surprised the price tag on this figure isn't astronomical like the legion of IM produced. REALLY surprised. Either they don't think this figure has the pull like IM in Asia and don't think it'll sell with a huge price tag...or WB/DC license fee was reasonable...

Either way, pleasantly surprised.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Oh man a Snyder title sequence on the same level as Watchmen but showing Batman's origin? Sold.

Affleck is going to rock, what I want the most is a figure of him in a suit from the Batcave, or even in the 9/11 scene, these little pieces of his face on the figures is annoying. The new catalog shows the Knightmare version has a closed mouth option, and he does get his mask ripped off in that sequence, hopefully we get an alternate portrait.

Armor Bats with closed mouth?

115454yl5dx5xem8wtl256.jpg.thumb.jpg

It's a necessity. Though Knightmare Bats looks a little funky in that catalog, it looked much better at Toy Soul.

Yeah they have something weird done with the head. It looks photoshopped.

I love this armored Batman figure, but is it a diecast version?

Because im looking at the prices here in EU and they are asking 300 Euro for this figure ...

That is alot if it is not a diecast i think, so who know it?

It's not diecast. The price is due to the weak euro which drives up the price.

It's not diecast. The price is due to the weak euro which drives up the price.

well i dont like it, its to much for this figure then :(

like a iron man figure atm

The euro is not weak, the dollar is strong. Like the force. I still don't know... this looks... cheap in the photos. I will wait for in hand pics and to see the movie. If it's good and the pics are good, then I will find the money. But that is a lot of "if"s.

And die cast would have been so cool.

Diecast would've made a $250 figure $275 or $300. I don't mind the absence of it.

Man I want all of this it looks incredible

I can't wait to have that in my collection! :panic: Well...besides that sculpt. Horrible. :slap

The 1:1 statue has the likeness. The MAFEX and Multiverse figures really don't but at least they look better than that.

Mouth is closed but overall face still needs work.

Hopefully this is just a quick fix to show that they were listening to fans who were asking for the closed mouth, and the final sculpt is in-development for a better reveal down-the-line

Everyone has & is entitled to an opinion. I have no problem at all with this figure - other than the price being a bit steep. I like this one just the way it is. The regular version of Batman needs some fixing.

You guys who seem to think the mouth is closed, I think you need to look again. That looks like the same mouth that was originally shown to me.

It's much more than whether or not the mouth is open or closed. The rest of the plate doesn't resemble the lower half of Affleck's face.

pXERI5Z.jpg

Back