1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Yeah, it's not very good at all. Let's hope that the different mouth pieces across the range are compatible at the very least.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

My guess is they will not be. Looking at the other two figures, the chin is clearly visible, but in this figure it is covered by the chin-guard. Depending on how the removable face plates actually function it could be possible, but I imagine they pop in from the front which would mean they are not able to be used on this figure. Obviously, if someone knows more about how the mouth pieces work feel free to correct me lol

This figure still looks like Michael Keaton. I assume Hot Toys will change it, but I would never pre-order this based on these photos.

Also DC Collectibles has that pretty sweet 1/6 scale Armored Batman statue coming out that costs less than half what the Hot Toys version costs, so...I'm going to wait and see.

The mouth closed version totally looks like batfleck to me. The only concern for me is that there are too many decisions to make now... Barbie, Mezco, Hot Toys & DC statues. Not enough money to get it all - unless I sell my kids...Hhhhmmm, now that's an idea. Oh, and that will free up display space!!!

i can buy one for 165 USD + 18.38 USD shipping + tax 39.61 USD. so total: 222.99USD

trustworthy or not?

i mean a figure for 165 usd only and no return option btw, what you think people?

The mouth closed version totally looks like batfleck to me. The only concern for me is that there are too many decisions to make now... Barbie, Mezco, Hot Toys & DC statues. Not enough money to get it all - unless I sell my kids...Hhhhmmm, now that's an idea. Oh, and that will free up display space!!!

You're not referring to the pic I posted at the top of this page, are you? That's a Photoshop that somebody else did, illustrating, on the left, what it should look like.

As for mouth open, mouth closed, the promo features three different mouthplates, none of which bear an Affleck likeness.

batman-v-superman-armored-batman-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902645-19.jpg

i can buy one for 165 USD + 18.38 USD shipping + tax 39.61 USD. so total: 222.99USD

trustworthy or not?

i mean a figure for 165 usd only and no return option btw, what you think people?

Is this on eBay? I wouldn't PO anything on eBay this far out.

Is this on eBay? I wouldn't PO anything on eBay this far out.

Yes, but in the EU stores the figure will be like 300 euro so thats why i asked you guys. :)

Also on ebay the Hong Kong people still didnt have set the figure for pre-order, its a seller from USA

Yes, but in the EU stores the figure will be like 300 euro so thats why i asked you guys. :)

Also on ebay the Hong Kong people still didnt have set the figure for pre-order, its a seller from USA

no need to preorder this at all. There'll be plenty to go round even when the figure is released. If you do want to pre-order in terms of security you can't go wrong with bbts.

no need to preorder this at all. There'll be plenty to go round even when the figure is released. If you do want to pre-order in terms of security you can't go wrong with bbts.

what is bbts if i may ask?

Also i want to pre-order it because when the figure is released the price will be higher then.

BigBadToyStore, they are like Sideshow Collectibles, go to bbts.com and check it out.:wink1:

I think RaBu's trying to save some cash which is understandable because European collectors (as the both of you are) get murdered on fees whenever they order through Sideshow. I don't know whether ordering from BBTS is just as expensive.

I just don't want to see RaBu or anybody else get duped by an unscrupulous eBayer.

The only concern for me is that there are too many decisions to make now... Barbie, Mezco, Hot Toys & DC statues.

I mean, I know what you're saying since I think they look like some surprisingly good looking figures, but who'd have expected this sentence to be typed here? :lol

I think RaBu's trying to save some cash which is understandable because European collectors (as the both of you are) get murdered on fees whenever they order through Sideshow. I don't know whether ordering from BBTS is just as expensive.

I just don't want to see RaBu or anybody else get duped by an unscrupulous eBayer.

bbts used to be terrible for the shipping fees to europe. I used to see items listed for $200 and the price of shipping would be about $120 to 140. Thankfully they seemed to have changed their shipping fee structure and now its similar to that of ebay. Also they don't charge import duty like sideshow do but they also won't mark an item as a gift for you like some ebay sellers do so its a mixed bag with bbts to be honest. Still the best site for pre-ordering items though i think. If an ebay seller doesn't have the item in stock you can always fall back on bbts.

Well i have one found for 250USD all in, i know a seller from Hong Kong who always send it as gift, a old friend of me :)

Us europeans, we get so many gifts from US and Hong Kong. There are a few god online shops in Europe, who wont screw you over. So far, I have found two. They're not a fast as HK or the US, but the price is reasonable.

Sometimes I wish I had a friend in HK, high-end toy capital of the world. :lol

Sometimes I wish I had a friend in HK, high-end toy capital of the world. :lol

Maybe HK need to make the figures in EU then we got a better price for it :lol

Only reason i'm still holding off is because i'm wondering about the signal. Will it be separate or will there be a packaged deal?

Doing the same like a lot of folks, I would hate to pre order this to only find out later they are doing a package deal with this Bats & the signal.

Back